The core sectors covered in the MoU will be sports, media and entertainment with special focus on IT, infrastructure, broadcast driven business opportunities. The MoU also seeks for building ground for innovative business integrations for businesses from India and Brazil.
- Ashutosh Gupta is the President, India-Brazil chamber for strategic cooperation (IBCC).
- Yes Bank, is India’s fifth largest private sector Bank, co-founded by Rana Kapoor in 2004 Yes Bank is the only Greenfield Bank licence awarded by the RBI in the last two decades.
- Yes bank CEO is Rana Kapoor.
- Brazil Capital is Brasília and Currency is Brazilian real.
- Brazil President is Dilma Rousseff.
- Who is the President of India-Brazil chamber for strategic cooperation (IBCC)?
- Who is the CEO of Yes bank?