Private lender Yes BankBSE -0.18 % launched an all-women operated bank branch ‘Yes Grace’ on Cunningham Road here aimed at offering customised banking solutions to women.
The new branch served by 8 employees currently and with plans to raise the count to 12 will also drive financial literacy, family banking, safety and wellness amongst women.
According to Rana kapoor CEO and MD Of YES BANK “The Yes Grace branch is part of a two pronged approach by Yes Bank; to promote women leadership in financial services sector and enable the evolving financial objectives of women,”
- Yes Bank has appointed former finance secretary and Competition Commission of India (CCI) chairman Ashok
- Chawla as additional.
- Yes Bank, is India’s fifth largest private sector Bank.
- Co-founded by Rana Kapoor in 2004 Yes Bank is the only Greenfield Bank licence awarded by the RBI.
- Two more all-women bank branches were opened in at Kalkaji, New Delhi and Vile Parle (E), Mumbai.
So lets do:
- Who is the Chairman of YES Bank?
- Which bank has opened all-women operated bank branch ‘Yes Grace’?
- Name the place where yes bank has opened all-women operated bank branch?
Source – The Hindu