SSC CGL Syllabus 2022: SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 is released along with the SSC CGL 2022 notification by the Staff Selection Commission. The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission for the candidates seeking Government jobs in various ministries of Government.
The SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 is released and candidates can start preparing for the examination according to the Syllabus. The exam will be conducted in two phases, Tier I and Tier II. Tier I and Tier II will be conducted in online mode.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022: Tiers of Exam
The SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 is divided into two phases of online exams Tier I and Tier II. Below given tables explain the mode and type of exam to be conducted for SSC CGL 2022 Exam.
|Tier||Type of Paper||Mode|
|Tier I||Objective Multiple Choice||Online/Computer Based|
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 for Tier I
SSC CGL 2022 Tier I will be conducted online and it consists of 100 questions. The total mark for 100 questions is 200. The students will be given 60 minutes for SSC CGL Tier I exam. The exam is divided into four sections with 25 questions each and total marks of 50.
The four sections in the SSC CGL Tier I Exam are:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General knowledge
- General Reasoning
- English Comprehension
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 for Tier II
SSC CGL Tier II Exam will be conducted online and it consists of three papers. Paper 1 is compulsory for all posts, Paper II is for candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistical and Programme Implementation, and Paper III is for the candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam: Paper I
- Module I of Section I- Mathematical Ability
- Module II of Section I- Reasoning and General Intelligence
- Module I of Section II- English language and Comprehension
- Module II of Section II- General Awareness
- Module I of Section III- Computer Proficiency (Computer Basics, Software, Working with Internet and emails, Basics of networking and cyber security)
- Module II of Section III- Computer Proficiency (Data Entry Speed Test DEST)
Must Read >> SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2023 Out
SSC CGL Tier II Exam: Paper II (Statistics)
- Collection, Classification, and Presentation of Statistical Data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Dispersion- Common measures of dispersion
- Moments, Skewness, and Kurtosis
- Correlation and Regression
- Probability Theory
- Random Variable and Probability Distribution
- Sampling Theory
- Statistical Interference
- Analysis of Variance
- Times Series Analysis
- Index Numbers
SSC CGL Tier II Exam: Paper III
Part A: Financial Accounting (80 Marks)
- Financial Accounting
- Basic Concepts of Accounting
Part B: Economics and Governance (120 Marks)
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India- Constitutional provisions, Role, and Responsibilities
- Finance Commission-Role and Functions
- Basic Concept of Economics and introduction to Micro Economics
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Theory of Production and cost
- Forms of Market and Price determination in different markets
- Indian Economy
- Economic Reform in India
- Money and Banking
- Role of Information Technology in Governance
FAQs related to SSC CGL Syllabus 2022
1. What is the syllabus of the SSC CGL Tier I Exam?
Ans. SSC CGL Tier I Exam will be conducted online, and the paper duration is 60 minutes. The syllabus of the SSC CGL Tier I Exam includes various topics related to general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, and English comprehension.
2. How many questions are there in SSC CGL Exam?
Ans. The SSC CGL Exam consists of four sections of 100 questions in total. The Tier I exam is 200 marks and the duration is 60 minutes.
3. What are the SSC CGL 2022 Exam dates?
Ans. The SSC CGL 2022 Exam will be held in December 2022. The dates are yet to be confirmed.
4. How many stages are there in SSC CGL 2022?
Ans. There are four stages of SSC CGL 2022. These stages are divided into Tiers. Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV. Tier I and Tier II will be conducted online.
5. What is the end date of SSC CGL 2022 Registration?
Ans. The SSC CGL 2022 notification was released on 17th September 2022 and the end date of the registration is 8th October 2022.