Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Patiala to host Indian Grand Prix 4 June 12, 2021
- Noted Kannada Poet Siddalingaiah Passes Away June 12, 2021
- Padma Shri Awardee Eminent Environmentalist Radhamohan Passes Away June 12, 2021
- India’s Nagraj Adiga elected in International Association of Ultrarunners Council June 12, 2021
- 2021 Pulitzer Prize Announced: Complete List of Winners June 12, 2021
- AISHE 2019-20 report released by Union Education Minister June 12, 2021
- SBI launches Kavach Personal Loan for Covid-19 patients June 12, 2021
- Olympian Surat Singh Mathur passes away June 12, 2021
- RBI: ATM cash withdrawal rule changed June 12, 2021
- DBS tops Forbes ‘World’s Best Banks’ list in India June 12, 2021
- Ex-Mongolian prime minister Khurelsukh won presidential election June 12, 2021
- World Day Against Child Labour: 12 June June 12, 2021
- K Nagaraj Naidu named to lead UN bureaucracy for a year June 11, 2021
- BharatPe acquires loyalty platform PAYBACK India June 11, 2021
- Assam CM Sarma launches Sishu Seva Achoni for COVID-19 Orphans June 11, 2021
- RS Sodhi conferred with Asia Pacific Productivity Champion award June 11, 2021
- Russian navy building first fully stealth warship June 11, 2021
- Ferrari appoints Benedetto Vigna as new company CEO June 11, 2021
- Debbie Hewitt appointed Football Association’s first chairwoman June 11, 2021
- Thales appoints Ashish Saraf as Vice-President and Country Director for India June 11, 2021
- Auckland tops Global Liveability Index 2021 June 11, 2021
- Asian Games gold medal-winning Boxer Dingko Singh Passes Away June 11, 2021
- National award-winning Bengali Filmmaker Buddhadeb Dasgupta Passes Away June 11, 2021
- United States Tops Bitcoin Investment Gains in 2020 June 11, 2021
National Current Affairs
- India elected as member of UN Economic and Social Council for 2022-24
- India Launches Global Energy Initiative “Mission Innovation CleanTech Exchange”
- PM Modi Launches Three E-100 Ethanol Dispensing Stations in Pune
- IEFPA’s 6 modules of short films titled “Hisab Ki Kitaab” launched
- NCPCR devises online portal ‘Bal Swaraj’ for children affected by Covid-19
- Thaawarchand Gehlot Launches SAGE Programme and Portal
- Union Cabinet approves MoC between India-Japan on urban development
- Narendra Singh Tomar launches Horticulture Cluster Development Programme
International Current Affairs
- Ex-Mongolian prime minister Khurelsukh won presidential election
- Russian navy building first fully stealth warship
- El Salvador becomes first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender
- Interpol launches “I-Familia” to identify missing persons
- G7 deal on Minimum Global Corporate Tax
- Maldivian minister Abdullah Shahid elected President of 76th UNGA
- United Nations Decade on Ecosystem Restoration: 2021-2030
- Bill Gates and EU pledge $1 billion boost for green technology
- India’s Nagraj Adiga elected in International Association of Ultrarunners Council
- K Nagaraj Naidu named to lead UN bureaucracy for a year
- Ferrari appoints Benedetto Vigna as new company CEO
- Debbie Hewitt appointed Football Association’s first chairwoman
- Thales appoints Ashish Saraf as Vice-President and Country Director for India
- Facebook names Spoorthi Priya as grievance officer for India
Sports Current Affairs
- Patiala to host Indian Grand Prix 4
- BharatPe becomes ICC’s official partner till 2023
- Sunil Chhetri surpasses Argentina’s Lionel Messi
- Chris Broad to be match referee for World Test Championship final
- Sehwag launches cricket coaching website ‘Cricuru’
- Oman to host inaugural FIH Hockey5s World Cup in 2024
- 2021 Pulitzer Prize Announced: Complete List of Winners
- DBS tops Forbes ‘World’s Best Banks’ list in India
- RS Sodhi conferred with Asia Pacific Productivity Champion award
- India’s Tillotama Shome wins Best Actor award at UK Asian Film Festival
- Zimbabwean novelist Tsitsi Dangarembga wins PEN Pinter prize 2021
- BAFTA TV Awards 2021 winners announced
- Arunachal Pradesh’s Water Burial bags best film National Award
- Thomas Vijayan Wins Nature TTL Photographer of the Year 2021
- David Diop wins International Booker 2021
- Nitin Rakesh and Jerry Wind win International Business Book of the Year Award 2021
Banking Current Affairs
- SBI launches Kavach Personal Loan for Covid-19 patients
- RBI: ATM cash withdrawal rule changed
- NITI Aayog recommends privatisation of Central Bank, Indian Overseas Bank
- RBI imposes penalty on BoI, PNB totalling Rs 6 crore
- ICICI Bank Became 2nd Globally to offer ‘SWIFT gpi Instant’ facility
- ICICI Lombard companions with Microsoft to automate audits of service calls
- RBI cancels licence of Shivajirao Bhosale Sahakari Bank
- RBI imposes Rs 10 crore penalty on HDFC Bank
- RBI Annual Report 2021: Highlights
- ICICI Bank has collaborated with NPCI to link its ‘Pockets’ digital wallet to the UPI
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.