Welcome to Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2020 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
- Karnataka Bank launches CASA campaign
- Indian Oil Corp director A K Singh to head Petronet LNG
- Indian diplomat Vidisha Maitra elected to UN advisory committee
- Joe Biden wins the US presidential election
- SBI signs $1 billion loan agreement with JBIC
- French Open 2019 Concludes: Complete List of Winners
- 2nd Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement Released: Repo Rate Reduced to 5.75%
- Lok Sabha Election 2019 Results: Complete Highlights
- GA Questions Asked In IDBI Exam 2019 Directly From Adda 247 Capsule
- Italian Open 2019: Complete List of Winners
Current Affairs Today
- Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat inaugurates Suryadhar Lake December 1, 2020
- IAS officer Varsha Joshi named Chairperson of NDDB December 1, 2020
- Piyush Goyal inaugurates Dhigawara-Bandikui section of NWR December 1, 2020
- Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar launches “Sahakar Pragya” initiative December 1, 2020
- Utpal Kumar Singh Appointed as Secretary-General of Lok Sabha December 1, 2020
- A book titled ‘Future of Regional Cooperation in Asia and the Pacific’ by ADB December 1, 2020
- Lewis Hamilton wins Bahrain Grand Prix 2020 December 1, 2020
- Senegal World Cup footballer Papa Bouba Diop passes away December 1, 2020
- BSF Celebrates its 56th Raising Day on December 1, 2020 December 1, 2020
- World AIDS Day: 01 December December 1, 2020
- Virat Kohli becomes fastest to reach 22,000 international runs November 30, 2020
- Narendra Singh Tomar launches Honey FPO Programme in 5 states November 30, 2020
- Arab Gulf’s first coal-based power plant being developed in Dubai November 30, 2020
- India and Finland sign MOU on environmental protection November 30, 2020
- 11th National Organ Donation Day November 30, 2020
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People November 30, 2020
- British Actor David Prowse passes away November 30, 2020
- PM Modi Chairs 33rd PRAGATI Meet November 30, 2020
- PM Modi visits 3 cities to review coronavirus vaccine development November 30, 2020
- UBS Projects India’s GDP at -10.5% for FY21 November 30, 2020
- YES Bank launches ‘SMS Pay’ on POS Terminals November 30, 2020
- IRDAI approves ICICI Lombard acquisition of Bharti Axa General November 30, 2020
- Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare November 30, 2020
- Quarantine’ named Cambridge Dictionary’s Word of the Year 2020 November 28, 2020
National Current Affairs
- Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar launches “Sahakar Pragya” initiative
- PM Modi Chairs 33rd PRAGATI Meet
- PM Modi visits 3 cities to review coronavirus vaccine development
- Prakash Javadeker launches India Climate Change Knowledge Portal
- Nitin Gadkari inaugurates Highway projects in Uttar Pradesh
- Ladakh gets largest solar project at Leh Indian Air Force station
- India announces over 100 high-impact projects for Afghanistan
- Ravi Shankar Prasad launches International version of UMANG App
International Current Affairs
- Narendra Singh Tomar launches Honey FPO Programme in 5 states
- Arab Gulf’s first coal-based power plant being developed in Dubai
- Quarantine’ named Cambridge Dictionary’s Word of the Year 2020
- Russia test-fired Tsirkon hypersonic missile in the Arctic
- China launches historic “Chang’e-5” mission to Collect Lunar Samples
- Maia Sandu Wins Moldova Presidential Election
- Japan & Australia signs defence deal to counter China
- Aung San Sui Kyi Party claims to win Myanmar Elections
- IAS officer Varsha Joshi named Chairperson of NDDB
- Utpal Kumar Singh Appointed as Secretary-General of Lok Sabha
- Lt Gen Harpal Singh appointed new Engineer-in-Chief of Indian Army
- New Zealand’s Greg Barclay elected new ICC Chairman
- ED Director SK Mishra’s tenure extended by one year
- Former chief secretary MM Kutty to be chairperson of CAQM
Sports Current Affairs
- Lewis Hamilton wins Bahrain Grand Prix 2020
- Virat Kohli becomes fastest to reach 22,000 international runs
- Sports Minister launches 2nd edition of Fit India School Week
- Daniil Medvedev beat Dominic Thiem to win ATP Tour 2020
- BCCI announces MPL Sports as Official Kit Sponsor
- Sudeep Tyagi announces retirement from all forms of cricket
- Pilibhit Tiger Reserve gets global award for doubling tiger population
- Delhi Crime bags Best Drama Series at the International Emmy Awards
- ISRO Chairman K Sivan receives Doctor of Science Honorary Doctorate
- Department of Fisheries presents first Fisheries Awards
- Naseeruddin Shah honoured with Aditya Vikram Birla Kalashikhar Puraskar
- North Police Station in Kohima receives ISO certification
- Scottish Author Douglas Stuart wins 2020 Booker Prize
- Dr Pokhriyal to be conferred with Vatayan Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dr Susanta Kar Honoured with Prof. A N Bhaduri Memorial Lecture Award-2020
- Sadat Rahman wins International Children’s Peace Prize 2020
Banking Current Affairs
- YES Bank launches ‘SMS Pay’ on POS Terminals
- RBI imposes six-month ban on Manta Urban Cooperative Bank
- Karnataka Bank launches CASA campaign
- Equitas Small Finance Bank appoints Smriti Mandhana as brand ambassador
- RBI creates Reserve Bank Innovation Hub to boost financial inclusion
- RBI puts Lakshmi Vilas Bank under moratorium
- RBI imposes Rs 1 crore penalty on Punjab National Bank
- SBM Bank India set to launch a neo banking platform
- IFSCA approves draft banking regulations at IFSC
- HDFC Bank launches SmartHub Merchant Solutions 3.0 for SMEs
Current Affairs 2020
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2020
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2020: Faqs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.