Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Odisha announces Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana May 6, 2021
- Vijay Goel takes over as CMD of THDCIL May 6, 2021
- The World’s Longest Pedestrian Bridge Opens in Portugal May 6, 2021
- V Kalyanam, Mahatma Gandhi’s Former Personal Secretary, Passes Away May 6, 2021
- Singer Pink bags Icon Award at Billboard Music Awards May 6, 2021
- RM Sundaram appointed as Director of Indian Institute of Rice Research May 6, 2021
- Nation’s first ‘Drive in Vaccination Center’ unveiled in Mumbai May 6, 2021
- AICF launches Checkmate Covid Initiative May 6, 2021
- India, UK unveil 10 year roadmap for Bilateral Trade Partnership May 6, 2021
- S&P Revises India’s GDP Growth Forecast to 9.8% for FY22 May 6, 2021
- RBI Announces Term Liquidity Facility of Rs. 50,000 Crore For Healthcare May 6, 2021
- International No Diet Day: 06 May May 6, 2021
- World’s largest aeroplane by Stratolaunch completes test flight May 5, 2021
- PepsiCo Foundation partners with SEEDS to set up COVID care centres May 5, 2021
- Nuwan Zoysa banned for 6 years for breaching ICC’s anti-corruption code May 5, 2021
- Armed Forces Launches Op “CO-JEET” for Mental Health Of COVID Patients May 5, 2021
- Maria Ressa conferred UNESCO World Press Freedom Prize 2021 May 5, 2021
- Indian Army Launches First Solar Plant in North Sikkim May 5, 2021
- Former J&K Governor Jagmohan Passes Away May 5, 2021
- Mamata Banerjee takes oath as West Bengal CM for the 3rd consecutive time May 5, 2021
- Aeronautical Scientist Manas Bihari Verma Passes Away May 5, 2021
- Goldman Sachs lowers GDP growth forecast for India in FY22 to 11.1% May 5, 2021
- International Day of the Midwife: 05 May May 5, 2021
- Mark Selby becomes World Snooker Champion May 5, 2021
National Current Affairs
- India, Russia to establish a ‘2+2 ministerial dialogue’
- PM Modi Launches Extension of ‘SVAMITVA scheme’ Across India
- India elected to 3 bodies of U.N. Economic and Social Council
- Prahlad Singh Patel inaugurates first-ever online exhibition on Ramayana
- Piyush Goyal launches the Startup India Seed Fund Scheme
- Gender Samvaad event launched by Ministry of Rural Development
- Italy launches first ever mega food park in India
- Piyush Goyal Launches “e-SANTA”, an Electronic Marketplace For Aqua Farmers
International Current Affairs
- UK become the first country to allow Driverless cars on roads
- China Launches Robot Prototype ‘NEO-01’ Clear Space Debris
- China names its first-ever Mars rover “Zhurong”
- Miguel Díaz-Canel to succeed Raúl Castro as the President of Cuba
- New Zealand Makes World’s 1st Climate Change Law For Financial Firms
- US President Biden announces complete troop withdrawal from Afghanistan
- “To Honour” BR Ambedkar, Indian-American Congressman Introduces Resolution
- Sanskrit learning app ‘Little Guru’ unveiled in Bangladesh
- Vijay Goel takes over as CMD of THDCIL
- RM Sundaram appointed as Director of Indian Institute of Rice Research
- Justice Pant appointed NHRC acting chairperson
- Kotak Mahindra Life appoints Mahesh Balasubramanian as MD
- T Rabi Sankar named RBI deputy governor
- Amitabh Chaudhry Re-appointed as MD & CEO of Axis Bank
Sports Current Affairs
- AICF launches Checkmate Covid Initiative
- Nuwan Zoysa banned for 6 years for breaching ICC’s anti-corruption code
- Mark Selby becomes World Snooker Champion
- Sindhu, Michelle Li appointed ambassadors for IOC’s ‘Believe in Sport’ campaign
- Sri Lankan all-rounder Thisara Perera Announces Retirement
- Lewis Hamilton wins Portuguese Grand Prix
- Singer Pink bags Icon Award at Billboard Music Awards
- Maria Ressa conferred UNESCO World Press Freedom Prize 2021
- Japan’s Order of the Rising Sun honour to Shyamala Ganesh
- Krithi Karanth becomes 1st Indian woman to get ‘Wild Innovator Award’
- Uttar Pradesh won e-panchayat award
- 93rd Academy Awards (Oscars Awards 2021) announced
- National Panchayat Awards 2021
- Rumana Sinha Sehgal won the Nelson Mandela World Humanitarian Award 2021
- Lifetime Achievement Award received by Roberto Benigni
- Wisden Award 2021 announced
Banking Current Affairs
- RBI Announces Term Liquidity Facility of Rs. 50,000 Crore For Healthcare
- RBI imposes ₹3 crore penalty on ICICI Bank
- RBI joins network for greening financial system
- HDFC Bank top arranger of corporate bond deals in FY21
- ICICI Bank launches Digital banking Platform ‘Merchant Stack’
- Shivalik Small Finance Bank Limited Begins Operations
- RBI Caps Tenure of Private Banks MD & CEO at 15 Years
- RBI cancels licence of Bhagyodaya Friends Urban Co-operative Bank
- RBI allows commercial banks to pay up to 50% of pre-Covid dividends
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to Cancel Licence of Sambandh Finserve
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.