11-year-old Girl from J&K Bagged Gold Medal at National Sqay Championship
Falak Mumtaz, an 11-year-old girl from Jammu and Kashmir has bagged a gold medal in National Sqay Championship. Falak Mumtaz has achieved a gold medal in the National Sqay Championship which was held in Jammu. She is currently studying sixth standard at Aisha Ali Academy in Kulgam.
23rd National Sqay Championship
The 23rd National Sqay Championship was organized by the SQAY Federation of India and hosted by Jammu and Kashmir SQAY Association at Indoor Stadium Bhagwati Nagar, Jammu. In the 23rd National Sqay Championship, players from all over Jammu and Kashmir performed very well and bagged 1st place in the overall medal tally. 11-year-old Falak Mumtaz won a gold medal at the 23rd National Sqay Championship. Andhra Pradesh bagged 2nd place and Odisha was in 3rd place.
23rd National Sqay Championship- Key Points
- The champion of champion title was lifted by Noor ul Haya of Jammu and Kashmir in the senior women’s category.
- Hanaya Nisar, from Jammu and Kashmir lifted the title of Champion in the junior women’s category.
- In the senior men’s category, Faizan Ahmad lifted the champion of champion title.
- Chief Guest and Guest of Honour congratulated all the participants and winners in the closing ceremony.
- Safeena Beigh, Chairperson of District Development Council Baramulla, and Dr. Pardeep Kumar (IAS) Director of Archives, Archeology, and Museums J&K Government were the Chief Guest.
- Gazala Division Sports Officer (Central) J&J sports council, Junaid Mir President of Workers Party was the Guest of Honors at the 23rd National Sqay Championship.