Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Venkaiah Naidu released a Book “‘Democracy, Politics and Governance’ December 1, 2021
- National Award-winning Choreographer Shiva Shankar Master passes away December 1, 2021
- Lt Gen Manoj Kuma Mago appoints to head National Defence College December 1, 2021
- All India Radio launches youth programme AIRNxt December 1, 2021
- Barbados becomes the World’s newest republic December 1, 2021
- 1st Indian Young Water Professionals Programme launched December 1, 2021
- White-label ATMs : India1 Payments installed 10,000 white-label ATMs December 1, 2021
- Kerala Tourism launched STREET project for experiential tourism December 1, 2021
- Varanasi became 1st Indian city to start Ropeway Service December 1, 2021
- Lionel Messi Wins A Seventh Ballon d’Or December 1, 2021
- Nagaland Police launches ‘Call Your Cop’ mobile app December 1, 2021
- Centre appoints Committee to revisit criteria for determining EWS December 1, 2021
- World AIDS Day 2021 Celebrates on 01st December December 1, 2021
- BSF celebrates 57th Raising Day on December 01, 2021 December 1, 2021
- Veteran Broadway composer & lyricist Stephen Sondheim passes away November 30, 2021
- “Indian Innings: The Journey of Indian Cricket from 1947” authored by Ayaz Memon November 30, 2021
- UAE’s Ahmed Naser Al-Raisi elected as President of INTERPOL November 30, 2021
- India’s 1st Credit Card made from Recycled PVC Plastic launched by HSBC November 30, 2021
- 1st ever Aharbal Festival held in J&K to promote tourism November 30, 2021
- 7th India International Science Festival to be held in Panaji, Goa November 30, 2021
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary Declares “Vaccine” As Word Of The Year For 2021 November 30, 2021
- South Korea to get world’s first floating city by 2025 November 30, 2021
- RBI approves to increase LIC’s stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank November 30, 2021
- 6th BRICS Film Festival Awards 2021 announced November 30, 2021
National Current Affairs
- All India Radio launches youth programme AIRNxt
- 1st Indian Young Water Professionals Programme launched
- Jitendra Singh launches World’s First Multimodal Brain Imaging Data and Analytics
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of International Airport at Jewar in UP
- Centre releases new series of Wage Rate Index
- Railways to start theme-based Bharat Gaurav trains
- Amit Shah lays foundation stone of Rani Gaidinliu museum
- Education Minister launches Centres For Nanotechnology at IIT Guwahati
International Current Affairs
- Barbados becomes the World’s newest republic
- UAE’s Ahmed Naser Al-Raisi elected as President of INTERPOL
- South Korea to get world’s first floating city by 2025
- Petr Fiala appointed as new Prime Minister of Czech Republic
- WHO classifies new COVID-19 variant B.1.1.529 as Omicron
- Sheikh Sabah Al Khaled Al Sabah becomes new Prime Minister of Kuwait
- Financial Stability Board: JP Morgan named world’s most systemic bank
- Abdalla Hamdok reappointed as Sudan’s PM
- Lt Gen Manoj Kuma Mago appoints to head National Defence College
- Indian-origin executive Parag Agrawal new Twitter CEO
- Vivek Johri becomes new chairman of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
- Rajnish Kumar becomes non-executive Director on Hero MotoCorp
- Harshwanti Bisht becomes 1st women President of Indian Mountaineering Foundation
- India’s candidate elected to executive committee of Interpol
Sports Current Affairs
- Saurav Ghosal wins Malaysian Open Squash Championship 2021
- Alexander Zverev beats Daniil Medvedev to win ATP Finals title
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy Finals: Tamil Nadu defeats Karnataka
- 2025 Asian Youth Para Games will be hosted by Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Kento Momota and An Seyoung wins 2021 Indonesia Masters Tournament
- Lewis Hamilton wins 2021 F1 Qatar Grand Prix
- Lionel Messi Wins A Seventh Ballon d’Or
- 6th BRICS Film Festival Awards 2021 announced
- International Press Institute honours for NDTV, The Week teams
- 52nd International film festival of India concluded in Goa
- S K Sohan Roy 1st Indian to be honoured with Knighthood of Parte Guelfa
- Doordarshan and AIR won at UNESCO-ABU Peace Media Awards 2021
- International Emmy Awards 2021 announced
- Pratham NGO won Indira Gandhi Peace Prize 2021
- Anita Desai awarded Tata Literature Live! Lifetime Achievement Award
- President Kovind presents Vir Chakra, Kirti Chakra and Shaurya Chakra
Banking Current Affairs
- White-label ATMs : India1 Payments installed 10,000 white-label ATMs
- India’s 1st Credit Card made from Recycled PVC Plastic launched by HSBC
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance tied up with TropoGo for Drone Insurance
- RBI imposes Rs 1 Crore penalty on SBI for not following norms
- RBI raises higher cap on promoter stake in private banks at 26%
- Equitas SFB partnered with HDFC Bank to offer co-branded credit cards
- RBI revealed a Draft Scheme for amalgamation of PMC Bank
- ICICI Bank launches online platform ‘Trade Emerge’
- RBI authorized RBL Bank to collect Direct Taxes
- RBI released report of Working Group on Digital Lending
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.