Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- National Armed Forces Flag Day celebrated on 7th December December 7, 2021
- Mathematician Nikhil Srivastava selected for inaugural AMS’s Ciprian Foias Award December 7, 2021
- Argentina beat six-time champions Germany to lift Junior hockey world cup December 7, 2021
- Ravindra Jadeja ropes as Brand Ambassador of Kinara Capital December 7, 2021
- RBI: Gujarat became India’s Largest Manufacturing Hub December 7, 2021
- PM Modi inaugurated multiple projects worth Rs 18,000 crore in Uttarakhand December 7, 2021
- International Civil Aviation Day : 7 December December 7, 2021
- IDFC FIRST Bank debuts India’s first standalone metal debit card December 6, 2021
- Amitabh Kant launches Genesys International’s digital twin platform December 6, 2021
- Goldman Sachs : India’s GDP to grow 9.1% in 2022 December 6, 2021
- Former SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar becomes new strategic group advisor of OYO December 6, 2021
- Nation remembers BR Ambedkar on his 66th death anniversary December 6, 2021
- Veteran journalist Vinod Dua passes away December 6, 2021
- New Zealand’s Ajaz Patel 3rd Bowler to take 10 Wickets in an Innings December 6, 2021
- NHAI : Alka Upadhyaya appointed as chairperson of NHAI December 6, 2021
- Cambridge Dictionary names ‘perseverance’ Word of the Year 2021 December 6, 2021
- Jharkhand CM launched ‘Hamar Apan Budget’ Web Portal December 6, 2021
- India and EU will set up Clean Energy and Climate Partnership December 6, 2021
- GDP Growth: S&P projected India’s GDP growth forecast at 9.5% in FY22 December 6, 2021
- Nizamuddin Basti project wins two UNESCO heritage awards December 6, 2021
- Former Andhra Pradesh CM Konijeti Rosaiah passes away December 6, 2021
- International Volunteer Day celebrated on 5 December 2021 December 6, 2021
- World Soil Day observed on 5 December December 6, 2021
- ADB approves $500-million loan to improve quality of school education December 4, 2021
National Current Affairs
- PM Modi inaugurated multiple projects worth Rs 18,000 crore in Uttarakhand
- Earth Station of Doordarshan Kendra inaugurated in Gorakhpur
- India will have nine nuclear reactors by 2024
- India, Bangladesh to celebrate Maitiri Diwas on 6 December
- India-ITU joint CyberDrill 2021 for Indian entities
- All India Radio launches youth programme AIRNxt
- 1st Indian Young Water Professionals Programme launched
- Jitendra Singh launches World’s First Multimodal Brain Imaging Data and Analytics
International Current Affairs
- Gita Gopinath to replace Okamoto as IMF’s No. 2 official
- Bangladesh, US kick off bilateral exercise CARAT
- Sweden elects 1st Female Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson
- Barbados becomes the World’s newest republic
- UAE’s Ahmed Naser Al-Raisi elected as President of INTERPOL
- South Korea to get world’s first floating city by 2025
- Petr Fiala appointed as new Prime Minister of Czech Republic
- WHO classifies new COVID-19 variant B.1.1.529 as Omicron
- Ravindra Jadeja ropes as Brand Ambassador of Kinara Capital
- Former SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar becomes new strategic group advisor of OYO
- NHAI : Alka Upadhyaya appointed as chairperson of NHAI
- Pradip Shah appointed as Chairman of National Asset Reconstruction Company
- Sambit Patra named as chairman of India Tourism Development Corporation
- Smriti Mandhana Signed as Brand Ambassador of GUVI
Sports Current Affairs
- Argentina beat six-time champions Germany to lift Junior hockey world cup
- New Zealand’s Ajaz Patel 3rd Bowler to take 10 Wickets in an Innings
- Saurav Ghosal wins Malaysian Open Squash Championship 2021
- Alexander Zverev beats Daniil Medvedev to win ATP Finals title
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy Finals: Tamil Nadu defeats Karnataka
- 2025 Asian Youth Para Games will be hosted by Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Mathematician Nikhil Srivastava selected for inaugural AMS’s Ciprian Foias Award
- Nizamuddin Basti project wins two UNESCO heritage awards
- Ratan Tata to get Assam’s highest civilian award
- Anju Bobby George : Crowned Woman of the Year by World Athletics
- Bihar won Gold Medal Award at 40th edition India International Trade Fair
- ‘Naoroji: Pioneer of Indian Nationalism’ by Dinyar Patel wins NIF Book Prize 2021
- V Praveen Rao wins 7th Dr. M.S. Swaminathan Award for 2017-19
- Lionel Messi Wins A Seventh Ballon d’Or
- 6th BRICS Film Festival Awards 2021 announced
- International Press Institute honours for NDTV, The Week teams
Banking Current Affairs
- IDFC FIRST Bank debuts India’s first standalone metal debit card
- Federal Bank launches an exclusive feature-rich scheme for women
- SBI listed USD 650-million Green Bonds on India INX and LuxSE
- White-label ATMs : India1 Payments installed 10,000 white-label ATMs
- India’s 1st Credit Card made from Recycled PVC Plastic launched by HSBC
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance tied up with TropoGo for Drone Insurance
- RBI imposes Rs 1 Crore penalty on SBI for not following norms
- RBI raises higher cap on promoter stake in private banks at 26%
- Equitas SFB partnered with HDFC Bank to offer co-branded credit cards
- RBI revealed a Draft Scheme for amalgamation of PMC Bank
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.