Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Kohli quits as India’s Test captain after seven years 2022 January 16, 2022
- ‘North East on Wheels Expedition’ launched to promote Culture of Northeastern States January 15, 2022
- 20th Dhaka International Film Festival begins 2022 January 15, 2022
- Indifi tie-up with GPay to offer instant digital credit to SMEs January 15, 2022
- NIRAMAI & InnAccel received Global Women’s Health Tech Awards January 15, 2022
- Paytm Payments Bank became most preferred UPI beneficiary bank in India January 15, 2022
- Daniel Ortega sworn in as President of Nicaragua for 5th term January 15, 2022
- Philippines to purchase BrahMos cruise missiles from India January 15, 2022
- India give support to Sri Lanka to overcome forex crisis January 15, 2022
- India’s forex reserves declines by $878 mn to $632.7 bn January 15, 2022
- Indian Army Day observed on 15 January January 15, 2022
- ISFR Report: India’s forest & tree cover rose by 2,261 sq km in last 2 years January 14, 2022
- Cyprus detects new ‘Deltacron’ Covid variant January 14, 2022
- ISRO successfully tests Cryogenic Engine for Gaganyaan Rocket January 14, 2022
- 18th Kachai Lemon Festival begins in Manipur 2022 January 14, 2022
- Raghuvendra Tanwar appointed chairman of ICHR January 14, 2022
- AISCD gets approval to hold first World Deaf T20 Cricket championship 2023 January 14, 2022
- Olympic medal-winning Athlete Deon Lendore passes away January 14, 2022
- Global Private Banking Awards 2021: HDFC Bank named as Best Private Bank in India January 14, 2022
- Axis Bank tie-up with MinkasuPay for biometric-based banking payments January 14, 2022
- LazyPay tie-up with SBM Bank India to Launch LazyCard January 14, 2022
- PM Modi inaugurated MSME Technology Centre January 14, 2022
- Adani Group sign agreement with South Korea’s POSCO to develop steel mill January 14, 2022
- RBI approves appointment of Ittira Davis as MD & CEO of Ujjivan SFB January 14, 2022
National Current Affairs
- ‘North East on Wheels Expedition’ launched to promote Culture of Northeastern States
- PM Modi inaugurated MSME Technology Centre
- India Skills 2021 competition concluded
- Rajnath Singh inaugurates Kalpana Chawla Centre For Research at Chandigarh University
- PM declares December 26 to be observed as ‘Veer Baal Diwas’ annually
- Election Commission hikes expenditure limit for candidates in polls
- TS Tirumurti assumes Chair of UNSC Counter-Terrorism Committee
- PM chose Puducherry as host of National Youth Festival
International Current Affairs
- Daniel Ortega sworn in as President of Nicaragua for 5th term
- India give support to Sri Lanka to overcome forex crisis
- Cyprus detects new ‘Deltacron’ Covid variant
- Alikhan Smailov appointed as new Prime Minister of Kazakhstan
- Australia & Japan signed defence agreement to counter China
- Justice Ayesha Malik to be Pakistan’s first woman Supreme Court judge
- OPEC appoints Kuwait’s Haitham Al Ghais as new secretary general
- Chinese diplomat Zhang Ming takes charge of Secretary-General of SCO
- Raghuvendra Tanwar appointed chairman of ICHR
- RBI approves appointment of Ittira Davis as MD & CEO of Ujjivan SFB
- Rocket scientist S Somanath appointed as new ISRO chief
- RajKummar Rao named as brand ambassador of RenewBuy
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas appointed as next IMF’s Chief Economist
- Former RBI Governor Urjit Patel Appointed as Vice President of AIIB
Sports Current Affairs
- Kohli quits as India’s Test captain after seven years 2022
- AISCD gets approval to hold first World Deaf T20 Cricket championship 2023
- Tata group replaces Chinese mobile manufacturer Vivo as IPL title sponsor
- New Zealand spinner Ajaz Patel wins ICC Player of the Month Award
- South Africa all-rounder Chris Morris retires from cricket
- Mission Olympic Cell adds 10 athletes to the TOPS list
- NIRAMAI & InnAccel received Global Women’s Health Tech Awards
- Actress Harshaali Malhotra awarded 12th Bharat Ratna Dr Ambedkar Award 2022
- ‘Kerala Arts and Crafts Village Organization’ won ‘International Craft Award 2021
- Golden Globe Awards 2022 announced
- Forensic Science Laboratory won SKOCH award for combating crime against children
- Satish Adiga gets ICMR national award “Dr Subhas Mukherjee Award”
- 3rd National Water Awards for 2020 announced
- South Indian Bank won UiPath Automation Excellence awards 2021
- JC Chaudhry gets first ever Guinness World Record in Numerology
- Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism awards announced
Banking Current Affairs
- Paytm Payments Bank became most preferred UPI beneficiary bank in India
- Global Private Banking Awards 2021: HDFC Bank named as Best Private Bank in India
- RBI set up a separate department for “FinTech”
- RBL Bank tie-up with Google to advance next-gen customer experience
- RBI increased banks’ LCR maintenance on Funds received
- RBI issues eligibility norms for entities harnessing credit bureau data
- RBI cancelled authorisation certificates of Muthoot Vehicle Finance, Eko India
- RBI issued framework for offline digital payments
- RBI: Airtel Payments Bank gets scheduled bank status 2022
- RBI approved Fino Payments Bank for international remittance business
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Current Affairs Awards & Achievements : Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments Current Affairs : this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2022: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.