Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021 Points Table | Adda247.com October 28, 2021
- Everything about Agni 5 Ballistic Missile Tested by India October 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue commences October 28, 2021
- Rajnath Singh chairs Ambassadors’ Round Table for DefExpo 2022 October 28, 2021
- Indo-Canadian Anita Anand appointed Canada’s defence minister October 28, 2021
- France launched Military Communications Satellite “Syracuse 4A” October 28, 2021
- FloBiz Neobank signed Manoj Bajpayee as Brand Ambassador October 28, 2021
- HDFC Ltd and India Post Payments Bank partnered to Offer Home Loans October 28, 2021
- Kotak Mahindra Bank tied up with IndiGo to launch ‘Ka-ching’ Credit Card October 28, 2021
- Shavkat Mirziyoyev re-elected as President of Uzbekistan October 28, 2021
- Gujarat CM Bhupendra Patel launched ‘Go Green’ Scheme October 28, 2021
- PM Modi attend 16th East Asia Summit virtually October 28, 2021
- R K Singh launches the Green Day Ahead Market (GDAM) October 28, 2021
- MSME Ministry launches “SAMBHAV” National Level Awareness Programme October 28, 2021
- India successfully test-fires “Agni-5” ballistic missile October 28, 2021
- CCI approves acquisition of 4.99% stake in HDFC ERGO by HDFC Bank October 28, 2021
- International Animation Day: 28 October October 28, 2021
- GAIL to build India’s largest green hydrogen plant October 27, 2021
- Siddhartha Lal reappointed Eicher Motors MD for 5 years October 27, 2021
- A new Book titled “Kamala Harris: Phenomenal Woman” by Chidanand Rajghatta October 27, 2021
- Fabio Quartararo wins the 2021 MotoGP World Championship October 27, 2021
- Tsitsi Dangarembga receives Peace Prize of the German Book Trade 2021 October 27, 2021
- Union Bank, CDAC join hands for cyber security October 27, 2021
- National Steering Committee for NIPUN Bharat Mission setup by govt October 27, 2021
National Current Affairs
- R K Singh launches the Green Day Ahead Market (GDAM)
- Culture Minister G.K Reddy launches Amrit Mahotsav Podcast
- NITI Aayog launches “Innovations for You” Digi-Book
- Invest India elected as President of Geneva-based WAIPA
- Election Commission of India launches Garuda App
- India crosses 100-crore COVID-19 vaccination doses milestone
- PM Modi inaugurates Kushinagar International Airport in UP
- Home Minister Amit Shah flags off ‘Modi Van’
International Current Affairs
- Indo-Canadian Anita Anand appointed Canada’s defence minister
- France launched Military Communications Satellite “Syracuse 4A”
- Shavkat Mirziyoyev re-elected as President of Uzbekistan
- China launches satellite ‘Shijian-21’
- South Korea flight tests first homegrown space rocket “Nuri”
- Turkey joins Pakistan in FATF Grey list
- Barbados elects its first-ever president, removing UK’s Queen Elizabeth
- Donald Trump to launch social media platform called Truth Social
- FloBiz Neobank signed Manoj Bajpayee as Brand Ambassador
- Siddhartha Lal reappointed Eicher Motors MD for 5 years
- Adidas ropes in Deepika Padukone as Global brand ambassador
- Ramnath Krishnan appointed as MD and Group CEO of ICRA
- SAI appoints Commodore PK Garg as new CEO of TOPS
- Alok Mishra becomes new MD of India Ports Global Limited
Sports Current Affairs
- ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021 Points Table | Adda247.com
- Fabio Quartararo wins the 2021 MotoGP World Championship
- Viktor Axelsen and Akane Yamaguchi won Denmark Open 2021
- Red Bull’s Max Verstappen wins United States Grand Prix 2021
- Ahmedabad and Lucknow are the two new teams of the IPL
- FIFA Ranking 2021: India ranked 106th
- Tsitsi Dangarembga receives Peace Prize of the German Book Trade 2021
- Dr. Rajiv Nigam Selected for 2022 Joseph A. Cushman Award
- Rajinikanth honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke Award
- Martin Scorsese, Szabo to get Satyajit Ray Lifetime Achievement award
- Parambikulam Tiger Conservation Foundation wins Earth Heroes Awards 2021
- Alexei Navalny Wins European Union’s Sakharov Prize
- Kung Fu Nuns wins UNESCO’s Martial Arts Education Prize 2021
- India’s “Takachar” Wins Prince William’s inaugural ‘Eco-Oscar’ Award
- Indian Army wins gold medal in the Exercise Cambrian Patrol 2021
- Microsoft team wins 2021 C.K. Prahalad Award
Banking Current Affairs
- Union Bank, CDAC join hands for cyber security
- ICICI Bank surpasses HUL to occupy 5th spot in m-cap
- AU Small Finance Bank launched QR Sound box for payment alerts
- Bharti AXA sign Bancassurance Partnership with Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- RBI impose Rs 1 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- NPCI launches card tokenisation platform ‘NTS’
- RBI imposes fine of Rs 1.95 crore on Standard Chartered Bank
- RBI authorised Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) to collect Direct taxes
- RBI imposes Rs 1 crore penalty on State Bank of India
- Kotak Mahindra Bank launches Micro ATMs across India
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.