Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Indian Navy launches Offshore Sailing Regatta October 25, 2021
- FIFA Ranking 2021: India ranked 106th October 25, 2021
- Drama film Koozhangal is India’s official entry for Oscars 2022 October 25, 2021
- Adidas ropes in Deepika Padukone as Global brand ambassador October 25, 2021
- Election Commission of India launches Garuda App October 25, 2021
- “Writing for My Life” anthology of Ruskin Bond released October 25, 2021
- Rajinikanth honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke Award October 25, 2021
- China launches satellite ‘Shijian-21’ October 25, 2021
- South Korea flight tests first homegrown space rocket “Nuri” October 25, 2021
- Nagaland to host 56th National Cross Country Championship October 25, 2021
- World Polio Day: 24 October October 25, 2021
- World Development Information Day: 24 October October 25, 2021
- DRDO Successfully flight-tests Expendable Aerial Target ‘ABHYAS’ October 25, 2021
- Ramnath Krishnan appointed as MD and Group CEO of ICRA October 25, 2021
- International Day of Diplomats: 24 October October 25, 2021
- United Nations Day: 24 October October 25, 2021
- Microsoft Launches Program To Support AI Startups In India October 23, 2021
- UIDAI to host ‘Aadhaar Hackathon 2021’ October 23, 2021
- Martin Scorsese, Szabo to get Satyajit Ray Lifetime Achievement award October 23, 2021
- Turkey joins Pakistan in FATF Grey list October 23, 2021
- Parambikulam Tiger Conservation Foundation wins Earth Heroes Awards 2021 October 23, 2021
- A book titled “The Origin Story of India’s States” by VS Srinivasan October 23, 2021
- Bharti AXA sign Bancassurance Partnership with Utkarsh Small Finance Bank October 23, 2021
- HDFC Bank, Mastercard, DFC, USAID launched a $100 Million Credit Facility October 23, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Election Commission of India launches Garuda App
- India crosses 100-crore COVID-19 vaccination doses milestone
- PM Modi inaugurates Kushinagar International Airport in UP
- Home Minister Amit Shah flags off ‘Modi Van’
- India re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates 7 new Defence PSUs to the nation
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur launches MyParkings App
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 100 lakh crore PM Gati Shakti-National Master Plan
International Current Affairs
- China launches satellite ‘Shijian-21’
- South Korea flight tests first homegrown space rocket “Nuri”
- Turkey joins Pakistan in FATF Grey list
- Barbados elects its first-ever president, removing UK’s Queen Elizabeth
- Donald Trump to launch social media platform called Truth Social
- India, Israel, UAE, U.S. decide to launch quadrilateral economic forum
- Ecuador declares state of emergency over crime wave
- Sri Lanka seeks 500 million dollar as loan from India
- Adidas ropes in Deepika Padukone as Global brand ambassador
- Ramnath Krishnan appointed as MD and Group CEO of ICRA
- SAI appoints Commodore PK Garg as new CEO of TOPS
- Alok Mishra becomes new MD of India Ports Global Limited
- Imtiaz Ali appointed ambassador of Russian Film Festival
- A Balasubramanian becomes new Chairman of AMFI
Sports Current Affairs
- FIFA Ranking 2021: India ranked 106th
- Australia’s James Pattinson retires from international cricket
- Overview of 2021 BNP Paribas Open held at Indian Wells
- China and Indonesia won Uber Cup and and Thomas Cup Respectively
- India’s Bhavani Devi wins Charlellville National Competition in France
- ICC & UNICEF to Partner for Mental Wellbeing of Children & Adolescents
- Rajinikanth honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke Award
- Martin Scorsese, Szabo to get Satyajit Ray Lifetime Achievement award
- Parambikulam Tiger Conservation Foundation wins Earth Heroes Awards 2021
- Alexei Navalny Wins European Union’s Sakharov Prize
- Kung Fu Nuns wins UNESCO’s Martial Arts Education Prize 2021
- India’s “Takachar” Wins Prince William’s inaugural ‘Eco-Oscar’ Award
- Indian Army wins gold medal in the Exercise Cambrian Patrol 2021
- Microsoft team wins 2021 C.K. Prahalad Award
- Dr Randeep Guleria bags 22nd Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award
- Telugu Filmmaker B Gopal Chosen for Satyajit Ray Award
Banking Current Affairs
- Bharti AXA sign Bancassurance Partnership with Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- RBI impose Rs 1 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- NPCI launches card tokenisation platform ‘NTS’
- RBI imposes fine of Rs 1.95 crore on Standard Chartered Bank
- RBI authorised Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) to collect Direct taxes
- RBI imposes Rs 1 crore penalty on State Bank of India
- Kotak Mahindra Bank launches Micro ATMs across India
- IndusInd Bank gets authorised by RBI to collect Direct and Indirect Taxes
- RBI grants banking licence to Unity Small Finance Bank
- PNB launches ‘6S Campaign’ under customer outreach programme
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.