Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- New Zealand wicketkeeper BJ Watling to retire after World Test Championship May 12, 2021
- Indian and Indonesian navies conduct exercise in Arabian sea May 12, 2021
- Moody’s Projects India’s GDP Forecast for FY22 to 9.3% May 12, 2021
- Kerala’s Oldest Serving MLA KR Gouri Amma Passes Away at 102 May 12, 2021
- Nomura Revises GDP Growth Estimate of India in FY22 to 10.8% May 12, 2021
- Padmakumar Nair Appointed As CEO Of National Asset Reconstruction Company May 12, 2021
- International Nurses Day observed globally on 12 May May 12, 2021
- RBI appoints Jose J Kattoor as Executive Director May 11, 2021
- A book titled ‘Life in the Clock Tower Valley’ author by Shakoor Rather May 11, 2021
- CSC, HDFC Bank launches chatbot ‘Eva’ May 11, 2021
- Bajaj Finance gets RBI approval for prepaid payment business May 11, 2021
- Paytm unveiled COVID-19 vaccine finder tool May 11, 2021
- Former Senator Bill Nelson Sworn in as the 14th NASA Administrator May 11, 2021
- ISRO develops 3 cost-effective ventilators, oxygen concentrator May 11, 2021
- Tripura Launches Auro Scholarship Programme of Sri Aurobindo Society May 11, 2021
- Dr Tahera Qutbuddin 1st Indian To Win Arab World Nobel Prize May 11, 2021
- CBSE launches ‘Dost for Life’ mobile app May 11, 2021
- Indian-origin expert Sankar Ghosh elected to National Academy of Sciences May 11, 2021
- Ujjwala Singhania takes over as 38th National President FICCI FLO May 11, 2021
- NITI Aayog, Mastercard release report on Connected Commerce May 11, 2021
- SpaceX to launch ‘DOGE-1 Mission to the Moon’ May 11, 2021
- Pakistan’s Babar Azam Wins ICC Players of the Month for April 2021 May 11, 2021
- India celebrates National Technology Day on 11th May May 11, 2021
- International Day of Argania: 10 May May 10, 2021
National Current Affairs
- CBSE launches ‘Dost for Life’ mobile app
- BRO celebrates 61st raising day on 7th May
- Serum Institute to invest £240 million to expand its vaccine business in UK
- India, Russia to establish a ‘2+2 ministerial dialogue’
- PM Modi Launches Extension of ‘SVAMITVA scheme’ Across India
- India elected to 3 bodies of U.N. Economic and Social Council
- Prahlad Singh Patel inaugurates first-ever online exhibition on Ramayana
- Piyush Goyal launches the Startup India Seed Fund Scheme
International Current Affairs
- Former Senator Bill Nelson Sworn in as the 14th NASA Administrator
- Nepal’s Kami Rita scales Everest for record 25th time
- PESCO: EU approves US participation for the first time
- UK become the first country to allow Driverless cars on roads
- China Launches Robot Prototype ‘NEO-01’ Clear Space Debris
- China names its first-ever Mars rover “Zhurong”
- Miguel Díaz-Canel to succeed Raúl Castro as the President of Cuba
- New Zealand Makes World’s 1st Climate Change Law For Financial Firms
- Padmakumar Nair Appointed As CEO Of National Asset Reconstruction Company
- RBI appoints Jose J Kattoor as Executive Director
- Indian-origin expert Sankar Ghosh elected to National Academy of Sciences
- Ujjwala Singhania takes over as 38th National President FICCI FLO
- Vijay Goel takes over as CMD of THDCIL
- RM Sundaram appointed as Director of Indian Institute of Rice Research
Sports Current Affairs
- New Zealand wicketkeeper BJ Watling to retire after World Test Championship
- Pakistan’s Babar Azam Wins ICC Players of the Month for April 2021
- Alexander Zverev beats Matteo Berrettini to win his 2nd Madrid title
- Aryna Sabalenka wins her Maiden Madrid Open Women’s singles title
- Lewis Hamilton clinches his fifth successive Spanish Grand Prix
- AICF launches Checkmate Covid Initiative
- Mahinder Giri, range officer won the International Ranger Award
- Carmen Maria Machado wins The Rathbones Folio Prize 2021
- Asha Bhosle to be honoured with ‘Maharashtra Bhushan’
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Awarded With ‘Great Place To Work’ Certification
- Hindi Writer Prof. Sharad Pagare Selected for Vyas Samman 2020
- Gandhi Peace Prize for the Year 2019 & 2020 announced
- 67th National Film Awards Announced
- Sahitya Akademi Award 2020 announced
- Gowsalya Shankar honoured with International Woman of Courage 2021
- Grammy Awards 2021 Announced: Check the list of Winners
Banking Current Affairs
- RBI imposes Rs 15 lakh penalty on Fedbank Financial Services
- PNB sets-up subsidiary to manage credit card business
- RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Fine on State Bank of India
- RBI: Image-based Cheque Truncation System in all branches by Sep 30
- India’s Forex Reserves Surpass Russia’s to become World’s 4th Biggest
- RBI removes PCA restrictions on IDBI Bank
- Axis Bank launches “Wear N Pay” contactless payment wearable devices
- MeitY released the list of “Digital Payment Scorecard”
- HDFC Bank launches SmartUp Unnati programme
- Alliance Insurance launches insurance portal ‘SMEInsure’
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.