The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) in partnership with the India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) is hosting Asia’s largest international food and hospitality fair, AAHAR-2022, at New Delhi’s Pragati Maidan. More than 80 exporters from various agricultural product segments, including geographical indication products, processed food, organic, and frozen food products, will attend the event, according to the Commerce and Industry Ministry.
- APEDA has set aside stalls for exporters from the North East and Himalayan states such as Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Uttarakhand, and Himachal Pradesh, as well as women entrepreneurs, Farmer Producer Organisations, Start-Ups, and millet exporters.
- The first day of the fair was April 26th, 2022.
- This fair will run till April 30th, 2022.
- The fair is now in its 36th year.
- This event will provide visitors and participants with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to develop new business leads.
- This fair will also aid in the efficient and successful marketing of the country’s dynamic rising market.
AAHAR Products to Explore:
- This event will bring together around 80 exporters from various sectors of the country’s agricultural products.
- Organic, processed, and frozen food goods, as well as geographical indication products, are among the sectors.
AAHAR Guest List:
- Exporters from the country’s North-East region, as well as Himalayan states such as Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand, have dedicated stalls set up by APEDA.
- Farmer Producer Organisations (FPOs), women entrepreneurs, millet exporters, and start-ups, among others, are among the participants.