Adani New Industries Ltd:
Adani New Industries Ltd. has constructed a wind turbine in Mundra in Gujarat as part of its growth plans for renewable energy that is taller than the Statue of Unity and has blades that are broader than the wingspan of a jumbo jet. Adani New Industries Limited (ANIL) has announced the installation of the largest wind turbine generator (WTG) in the nation in Mundra, Gujarat.”
About the Mundra Windtech Ltd:
- Mundra Windtech Ltd (MWL), an Adani Enterprises Ltd. wholly-owned company, installed the turbine (AEL). This prototype is also Adani New Industries Ltd.’s (ANIL) first addition to its portfolio and has paved the way for the installation of even larger wind turbine generators, according to the company.
- The wind turbine, which is 200 metres tall and can power over 4,000 households with 5.2 MW of electricity, can generate.
- Its 160-meter-diameter rotor makes it the most powerful wind turbine in the world. The wind turbine generator’s hub height is 120 metres or roughly the height of a 40-story structure.
- Over the past few years, the popularity of wind turbines has increased dramatically. Turbines of a capacity of 4 MW or more are typically installed offshore, where the machines can reach 14 MW in size.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Adani New Industries Ltd Founded: 1988;
- Adani New Industries Ltd Headquarters: Ahmedabad;
- Adani New Industries Ltd Owner: Gautam Adani.