Adobe and AICTE collaborate: The All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in order to advance digital creativity capabilities throughout the nation, has struck a partnership deal with Adobe. According to a release, under the terms of the agreement, Adobe will provide training for educators, provide courses, and incorporate digital creativity into the curriculum to give kids the fundamental creative and digital literacy skills they need to succeed in today’s digital-first society.
Adobe and AICTE collaborate: Key Points
- By 2024, the alliance hopes to equip more than 75,000 educators working in 10,000 institutions of higher learning with critical digital creativity abilities.
- The secret is to encourage digital and creative abilities if India is to become the world’s skill capital.
- Through our partnership with AICTE, Adobe aims to strengthen the nation’s skilling ecosystem while equipping teachers and students with the modern skills they need to succeed in the post-pandemic, digital-first future.
Adobe and AICTE collaborate: Important Takeaways
- Chairman of AICTE: Anil Sahasrabudhe
- Vice president and managing director of Adobe India: Prativa Mohapatra