The government has made some big changes in who is in charge of different departments. This means that some people who used to work in one area are now going to work in another area to help make things better.
Apurva Chandra’s New Role
Apurva Chandra used to be in charge of the Information and Broadcasting department, but now he’s going to be the Health Secretary. He’s been working for the government since 1988, so he has a lot of experience. Sanjay Jaju is going to take Apurva Chandra’s old job as the Information and Broadcasting Secretary. He used to work in Telangana and started his government job in 1992.
Other New Appointments
- Sukhbir Singh Sandhu is now going to work with the Lokpal, which helps stop corruption, for one year.
- Ashish Kumar Bhutani will be the new Secretary for the Ministry of Cooperation.
- Raj Kumar Goyal is going to be the Secretary for the Department of Border Management.
- Niten Chandra moves from Legal Affairs to take care of Ex-Servicemen Welfare.
- K. Moses Chalai is now in charge of the Inter-State Council Secretariat.
- Anil Malik is preparing to lead the Ministry of Women and Child Development after Indevar Pandey retires.
- Sumita Dawra will soon lead the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Vijay Kumar is the new head of the Inland Waterways Authority of India.
Upgrades and New Assignments
Some officers got promotions or new jobs, like:
- P Daniel and Rashmi Chowdhary are now secretaries with more responsibilities.
- A. Neeraja and Shyam Bhagat Negi have special roles in the government.
- Reeta Vasishta has a new job with the Law Commission of India.
Important questions related to exams
- Who is the new Health Secretary, transitioning from the Information and Broadcasting department?
- Who is taking over Apurva Chandra’s previous role as the Information and Broadcasting Secretary?
- What role has Sukhbir Singh Sandhu assumed after the changes, focusing on combating corruption?
- Who is appointed as the new Secretary for the Ministry of Cooperation?
- Which department is Raj Kumar Goyal set to lead as Secretary in the recent government reshuffle?
- What is Niten Chandra’s new responsibility after transitioning from Legal Affairs?
- Who is now in charge of the Inter-State Council Secretariat?
- Who is preparing to lead the Ministry of Women and Child Development after Indevar Pandey’s retirement?
- Who will soon lead the Ministry of Labour and Employment in the latest government appointments?
- Who is the new head of the Inland Waterways Authority of India after the recent changes?
Kindly comment on your answers!!!