Axis Bank has introduced ‘Liberty Savings Account’ for the Indian Youth, to address the ever-changing lifestyle needs of young and digitally interested Indians. It offers a complimentary hospital cash insurance cover of up to Rs 20,000 per year, which covers hospital expenses incurred under COVID -19, which makes this a 1st of its kind savings account to cover the pandemic. This account targets to meet the lifestyle requirements of the working class that falls under 35 years of age.
Boost your General Awareness Knowledge with Adda247 Live Batch: TARGET GA BATCH | SBI Clerk Mains & RBI Assistant Mains Exams
Features of the Liberty Savings Account
- Minimum Balance: It allows customers to maintain a minimum balance of Rs 25,000 per month or spend the same amount each month on lifestyle needs through the Liberty debit card or savings account (via NetBanking, Axis Mobile or UPI- Unified Payments Interface).
- Annual Savings & Lounge Benefit: It offers annual savings amounting to Rs 15,000. It also offers 4 complimentary airport lounge access in 1 year.
- CashBack & Gift Vouchers: It offers 5% cashback on Debit card spends across Food, Entertainment, Shopping & Travel and gift Vouchers.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Axis Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Axis Bank MD and CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry
- Axis Bank Tagline: Badhti Ka naam Zindagi.