Bank of Baroda has announced it has won the #1 position in overall digital transactions amongst large banks for FY20-21. The bank showed the exceptional growth of digital payment transactions achievement and was felicitated by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India at the Digital Payments Utsav.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
To commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Independence of India, MeitY is celebrating “Digital Payments Utsav”. As a part of the celebration, the Bank of Baroda has been conferred with 5 DigiDhan awards for FY 2019-20 & 2020-21 in various categories. BoB has been conferred with five DigiDhan awards for FY 2019-20 & 2020-21 in various categories.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Bank of Baroda Founded: 20 July 1908;
- Bank of Baroda Headquarters: Vadodara, Gujarat;
- Bank of Baroda Managing Director & CEO: Sanjiv Chadha;
- Bank of Baroda Tagline: India’s International Bank;
- Bank of Baroda Amalgamated Banks: Dena Bank & Vijaya Bank in 2019.