The new smart campus of Bosch India, a top provider of technology and services in Bengaluru, was essentially inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. According to a business statement, Modi noted in his inauguration address that this year is a historic one for both India and Bosch India as both countries mark their 75th anniversaries of independence.
- Bosch first arrived in India as a German corporation a century ago; now, it is equally as Indian as it is German. This is a fantastic illustration of Indian energy and German engineering.
- Leading the way in creating cutting-edge goods and solutions for both India and the rest of the world is this campus. Prime Minister implore Bosch to plan for the next 25 years and consider doing more in India.
- By converting its headquarters in Adugodi, India, into a new smart campus named Spark, Bosch India announced that it is increasing its AIoT (Artificial Intelligence of Things) efforts in that country.
- Bosch claimed to have spent Rs 800 crore over the previous five years building the campus, which has the capacity to house 10,000 associates.
- Member of the board of management and director of Industrial Relations at Robert Bosch: Filiz Albrecht
- Managing director of Bosch Limited and president of the Bosch Group, India: Soumitra Bhattacharya