CM Bhupesh Baghel announced the launching of New Rural Housing Scheme named Gramin Awaas Nyay Yojna on 19th July to provide free housing facility to the poor.
What’s in News?
A new housing scheme named Gramin Awaas Nyay Yojna launched by the Chhattisgarh Government, CM Bhupesh Baghel, with an objective to provide the free housing facility to the poor in the state. Gramin Awaas Nyay Yojna will cover up those families who are not eligible for PM Awaas Yojna based on 2011 SECC, based on the new survey conducted by the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development.
About the Gramin Awaas Nyay Yojna:
Gramin Awaas Nyay Yojna is a new housing scheme of Chhattisgarh launched on 19th July with an objective to provide pucca house to those poor families who are ineligible for PM Awaas Yojna 2011 SECC. The data of the beneficiaries will be collected by the survey which will be conducted by the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development.
Features of the Gramin Awaas Nyay Yojna:
- This scheme is announced during the monsoon assembly session 2023.
- This scheme is one of the Nyay schemes started by Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel.
- A budget of 100 crore rupees has been allocated for Gramin Awas Nyay Yojna.
- With the implementation of this scheme, families living in rural areas no longer need to worry about their pucca house.
Beneficiaries under Gramin Awaas Nyay Yojna:
- Only citizens of Chhattisgarh are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Only poor families residing in the rural areas can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Those families who are ineligible under the PM Awaas Yojna 2011 SECC will be the beneficiary under the Gramin Awaas Nyay Yojna.
Required documents under the Gramin Awaas Nyay Yojna:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card