Divya Hegde, an Indian Climate Action Entrepreneur from Udupi, Karnataka, has won UN Women’s Award for Leadership Commitment at the 2021 Regional Asia-Pacific Women’s Empowerment Principles Awards Ceremony. She has been recognized for her sustained efforts in advancing gender equality through climate action efforts with her organization, Baeru Environmental Services.
- Youth Leadership: Pallavi Sherring
- Gender-inclusive Workplace: Natwaste Group
- Gender-Responsive Marketplace: Dharma Life
- Community Engagement & Partnerships: The Very Group
- Transparency & Reporting: Biocon Ltd India
- SME Champions: Namita Vikas