In Hockey, the Indian men’s team maintained their fourth position while the women’s team held to the ninth position in the latest International Hockey Federation world rankings. Despite missing the European leg of the FIH Hockey Pro- League series in Great Britain, Spain and Germany in April and May, the Indian men’s team maintained its fourth spot.
In the men’s category:
- Belgium, the reigning world and European champions lead the table, followed by the 2019 FIH Hockey Pro-League winners, Australia.
- The Netherlands are placed third. Germany has jumped to fifth place due to their recent performances in the FIH Pro-League.
- Great Britain has also moved up a spot to the sixth position.
- Argentina, the reigning Olympic champions, are seventh.
- New Zealand is eighth,
- Spain ninth Canada are 10th.
In the women’s category:
- The Netherlands women’s team is leading while Argentina is second.
- Australia climbed to the third position while Germany slipped to the fourth position with 2115.185 points.
- Great Britain is ranked fifth.