The fintech startup, BharatPe has appointed former State Bank of India (SBI) Chairman Rajnish Kumar as the Chairman of its board. The former SBI chairman will work closely with the top officials of the company on key business and regulatory initiatives. He will also take part in defining BharatPe’s long-term and short-term strategy.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
As the Chairman, Kumar will be responsible to:
- Mentor the BharatPe team in formulating a short-term and long-term strategy
- Work closely with the board and executives on regulatory matters
- Advise and counsel the management on corporate governance
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chief Executive Officer of BharatPe: Ashneer Grover;
- Headoffice of BharatPe: New Delhi;
- BharatPe Founded: 2018.