Minister of Tourism G. Kishan Reddy launched the Visit India Year – 2023 initiative and unveiled the logo in New Delhi. Minister of Tourism G. Kishan Reddy kicked off the year of grand plans and activities for promoting tourism in the country.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
G Kishan Reddy Launched Visit India Year 2023 Initiative- Key Points
- Minister of Tourism G. Kishan Reddy noted that the launch of the Visit India Year 2023 logo is taking place in this important year as India is heading G20.
- He also informed that more than one lakh foreign delegates will visit India this year and they will be showcased the entire gamut of India’s culture, including monuments and festivals.
- Mr. Reddy added that each foreign delegate of G20 will be a brand ambassador of India’s culture, heritage, and tourist destinations.
- He further stated that his Ministry is coordinating with Indian missions and other stakeholders to have a conducive environment for foreign visitors this year.
- Harnessing the momentum created by the recovery of the global industry, preferential sentiment from global travelers for exploring India, and building upon the success in growing tourism in India over the years–the Tourism Ministry is on a mission to unlock the untapped potential of tourism in India, making India a 365-day destination.