Goa to host three days Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO) Conference from 1st to 3rd November 2022. In these three days, delegates and exhibitors from the Asia Pacific region and beyond will discuss and collaborate on the key issues that will help shape the future of Asia’s aviation industry.
The CANSO aims to turn the Complete Air Traffic System (CATS) Global Council’s vision for the skies of 2045 into a reality. The event will be felicitated by Dr. Pramod Sawant, Chief Minister of Goa, General Dr. Vijay Kumar Singh (Retd.), Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation, and Road Transport and Highways, Simon Hocquard, Director General, CANSO, and Rajiv Bansal, Secretary of Civil Aviation.
Goa hosts Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation Asia Pacific Conference- Key Points
- CANSO Director, Asia Pacific Affairs, informed that with air travel recovering, it is now time to look beyond COVID-19 and to the future.
- Building on that CATS vision, Asia Pacific Air Navigation Service Providers can step up collaboration and tackle crucial subjects such as sustainability, and embracing and exploiting technology.
- Conference also covers digitalization and automation as key enablers in delivering CANSO’s vision for future skies.
- Delegates will also be able to view first-hand some of the cutting-edge technology that will help modernize Air Traffic Management in the region.
- Simon Hocquard, Director General CANSO said that Improving efficiency and creating a more scalable, sustainable, and resilient system has never been more urgent for the industry, so CANSO is looking forward to collaborating with colleagues across the region to raise the bar in Air Traffic Management.