HDFC Bank launched a new campaign called “Vigil Aunty”. Vigil Aunty Campaign attempts to motivate citizens all around the nation to adopt secure banking practices. This will go along with the bank’s “Mooh Band Rakho” campaign, which implores consumers to keep their banking information private. A campaign to promote Vigil Aunty and persuade people to follow her on social media and/or WhatsApp will be run for four to six weeks.
HDFC Bank Vigil Aunty Campaign: About
- The Vigil Aunty Campaign‘s protagonist is Anuradha (Anu) Menon. Menon, playing the role of Vigil Aunty, will be raising awareness of safe banking practises through a series of videos, reels, and chat programmes.
- The advertisement for the campaign shows how Vigil Aunty encourages people to be watchful by educating them on how financial fraudsters operate, how to spot efforts at cyber fraud, and how to be secure.
- For four to six weeks, a campaign will be undertaken to promote Vigil Aunty and entice people to follow her on social media and/or WhatsApp.
HDFC Bank Vigil Aunty Campaign:
- Vigil Aunty will be active in the digital ecosystem and keep its clients informed about the many tactics used by financial fraudsters and how to avoid them.
- Vigil Aunty is HDFC Bank very own social media influencer, to inform clients on safe banking practises.
HDFC Bank: Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams
- HDFC Bank CEO: Sashidhar Jagdishan
- Chief information security officer of HDFC Bank: Sameer Ratolikar
- Chief marketing officer and head of corporate communications, liability products, and managed programmes HDFC Bank: Ravi Santhanam