Ladakhi youth Army under the aegis of Fire and Fury Corps signed MoU for Ladakh Ignited Minds project with corporate partner Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and executing agency National Integrity and Educational Development Organisation (NIEDO) HQ 14 Corps Leh.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the project:
- The project Ladakh Ignited Minds: A Centre of Excellence and Wellness has been conceptualized to secure a better future for the youth of UT of Ladakh.
- The programme under the aegis of Fire and Fury Corps of the Indian Army would be executed by National Integrity & Educational Development Organisation (NIEDO) a Kanpur-based NGO.
- The Army would oversee the overall operations to include administration and logistics with requisite funding support through Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL).
- The dignitaries stated that Army is doing all-out efforts not only for skill development but also for providing employment opportunities to the underprivileged and disadvantaged sections of Ladakh.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Governors & Administrators of Ladakh: Radha Krishna Mathur.
Find More News Related to Agreements