The Defence Ministry has informed that the first edition of the India-Mozambique-Tanzania Trilateral Exercise commenced at Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania on 27th October 2022. The Indian Navy has participated in the Maiden Trilateral Exercise with Mozambique and Tanzania. Indian Navy is represented by the guided missile frigate, INS Tarkash, a Chetak Helicopter, and MARCOS.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Indian Navy Participates in Maiden Trilateral Exercise with Mozambique and Tanzania- Key Points
- The exercise has three main objectives including capability development to address common threats through training and sharing of best practices, Enhancing interoperability, and strengthening maritime cooperation.
- The exercise has been held till 29th October 2022 which also includes the Harbour and sea phases.
- In the harbor phase, various capacity-building activities are involved which include visit, board, search, and seizure.
- Small arms training, joint diving operations, damage control and fire fighting exercises, and cross-deck visits are scheduled in the capacity building activities.
- The sea phase includes boat operations, fleet maneuvers, visit, board, search, and seizure operations, helicopter operations, small arms firing, formation anchoring, and EEZ patrols.
Find More News Related to Defence