Andaman and Nicobar Command (ANC) has conducted a three-day Tri-Service Combat Exercise code-named “Bull Strike” at Teressa Island in Nicobar Group of Islands. The exercise focussed on interoperability and synergy among three services – Army, Navy and Air Force to maximise combat potential.
WARRIOR 4.0 | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams | Bilingual | Live Class
About “Bull Strike” Exercise
- The exercise saw participation from three services components of ANC, elements of Indian Army’s Parachute Brigade, MARCOS (Marine Commando Force) and Special Forces.
- The training activities included combat free fall and paradrop from Advanced Airlifter C-130J “Super Hercules” by a company of Para Commandos, action by MARCOS of Indian Navy and Special Heli Borne Operations (SHBO) by Indian Army Ghatak platoons.
- Search and rescue (SAR) and medical evacuation procedures were also practised by the participating troops.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chief of Defence Staff of India: General Bipin Rawat.
- Commander-in-Chief of Indian Armed Forces: Ram Nath Kovind (President of India).
Find More News Related to Defence