Insurance regulator Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) has set up a panel of experts called ‘Health Insurance Advisory Committee’ to examine the availability of health insurance products in the country, considering the need of the Indian society and recommend suitable products and processes. The expert committee will be headed by IRDAI Chairperson, Subhash Chandra Khuntia and will have a Member (Non-Life) as the vice-chairperson. The committee, which has a term of one year.
WARRIOR 4.0 | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams | Bilingual | Live Class
Members of the committee include:
- Nachiket Mor (Visiting Scientist, Banyan Academy of Leadership in Mental Health),
- A K Chand (Professor and Neurosurgeon, Bangalore),
- B K Mohanti (Former Professor and Oncologist, AIIMS),
- K Hari Prasad (Anaesthetist, Hyderabad), and Pankaj Sharma (IRDAI).
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- IRDAI Founded: 1999.
- IRDAI Headquarters: Hyderabad, Telangana.
Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees