Delhi State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has organized a 5-day ‘Jeevan Vidya Shivir’ for the teachers of Delhi government schools at Thyagaraja stadium. About 4,000 teachers from Delhi government schools are expected to participate in this workshop between 28th January 2023 to 1st February 2023.
‘Jeevan Vidya Shivir’ Organized for Delhi Govt School Teachers- Key Points
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir is a co-existence workshop based on the Coexistential philosophy of A Nagraj.
- It is a proposal to understand all of Life and provides comprehensive clarity on all aspects of Reality and the Human Being.
- It provides resolutions for our multidimensional dichotomies and problems -via awareness and consciousness development. It offers a new direction for humans to live wholesome, coherent, and meaningful lives.
- Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia participated in the workshop on Saturday and addressed the participant teachers.
- While addressing the teachers Sisodia informed the gathering that many good things are being done in the current education system, but there are still many flaws in it.
- These 5-day Jeevan Vidya Shivir, he said will help teachers in building their capacity to find those gaps present in the education system and fill them.
- Sisodia further noted the education system has started guaranteeing that department will make children excellent professionals but cannot guarantee that they will be better human beings who will do good to society.
- It is also an opportunity for the teachers to assess how the education they have received has helped them become good professionals as well as good human beings.
- If teachers will be able to do this, then they will get successful in connecting the dots and guiding the students better. They will be able to help their students to become better human beings who will then serve the nation as well as society wholeheartedly.