VentuRISE Global Startup Challenge: The Karnataka government announced the worldwide startup competition VentuRISE Global Startup Challenge, which aims to aid entrepreneurs in the manufacturing and sustainability-related industries. The global startups will give business owners from all over the world a stage to present their cutting-edge goods or solutions and make connections with potential investors.
VentuRISE Global Startup Challenge: Key Points
- The Global Investors Meet-Invest Karnataka 2022, which takes place from November 2 to 4 in Bengaluru, will include VentuRISE as a participant.
- The challenge’s winners will get a cash prize of USD $100,000.
- They will get access to clients, special pitching opportunities at Invest Karnataka, carefully arranged investor meetings, and mentoring sessions.
- The goal of the VentuRISE logo unveiling ceremony was to promote Karnataka as the top location for startups in the manufacturing and sustainability sectors.
- The startup challenge is anticipated to get more than 2,000 applications.
VentuRISE Global Startup Challenge: Important Takeaways about Karnataka
- Karnataka Chief Minister: Basavaraj Bommai
- Karnataka Capital: Bangaluru