In a state-level women’s conference held at BTI Ground in Raipur, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel introduced the ‘Kaushalya Matritva Yojana’ by handing out Rs 5000 checks to five beneficiaries for safe motherhood.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Points to Remember:
- On the birth of a second daughter, women recipients are eligible for a lump payment aid of Rs. 5,000 under this scheme. The programme will assist in the parenting and education of girls.
- At the state level women’s conference, the Chief Minister honoured Anganwadi employees who have done outstanding work in Anganwadi services, as well as self-help groups that have helped women become financially independent by utilising the Chhattisgarh Mahila Kosh.
- Similarly, he recognised officers who have excelled in the field of women’s protection as part of the ‘Sakhi One Stop Center‘ and ‘Nava Bihaan Yojna.’
- On the occasion, he also released the Kanya Vivah Yojana Coffee Table Book, the Sakhi One Stop Centre Telephone Directory, and booklets for women empowerment programmes.
- During the four-day state-level Mahila Madai held at BTI Ground, the Chief Minister also visited the stalls of an exhibition of products prepared by women self-help groups from around the state. The Chief Minister purchased bell metal artwork from the stalls of Bastar women’s clubs and encouraged the women by playing trumpet.
Find More News Related to Schemes & Committees