The digital payments network Mahila Money, Visa, and Transcorp Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPI) have launched Mahila Money Prepaid Card to help women entrepreneurs easily collect payments, loans and get incentives for transactions. The prepaid card has been designed keeping in mind the needs of digital entrepreneurs, small business owners and women.
The card is for community members who want the convenience of a bank account with added flexibility, safety and convenience. This collaboration will pave the way to economic freedom and financial inclusion for millions of women entrepreneurs.
Salient features and benefits of the Mahila Money Prepaid Card:
- The card makes it easy for women entrepreneurs to collect payments digitally for their businesses and helps boost their working capital, as loans can be transferred directly into the card.
- Users are offered incentives, rewards, and cashback from the Mahila Money ecosystem of partners.
- The card is useful for women who may not operate their bank accounts actively but want to transact digitally for their businesses and expenses.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Transcorp International Ltd Established: 1994;
- Transcorp International Ltd Headquarters: New Delhi, Delhi;
- Transcorp International Ltd Managing Director: Gopal Sharma.