Ministry of Home Affairs has released the Unlock-3 guidelines which will be valid upto 31st August 2020. The new guidelines seeks to re-open more activities in areas outside the Containment zones and to extend the lockdown in containment zones upto 31st August 2020.
As per the Unlock-3 guidelines, all activities would be permitted outside the containment zones, except the following:
- Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will remain closed till 31st August 2020.
- Yoga institutes and gymnasiums would be allowed to function from 5th August 2020 as per the standard operating procedures (SOP) issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- Cinema Halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places will remain closed.
- International air travel of passengers, except as permitted by MHA.
- Metro rail; social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions as well as other large congregations.
As per the Unlock-3 guidelines, lockdown will continue to remain in force in the containment zones till 31st August 2020. Only essential activities will be allowed in the containment zones.