Madhya Pradesh government has launched “Hamara Ghar-Hamara Vidyalaya” over a virtual platform to take care of academic regularity of the students during the Lockdown due to COVID-19 pandemic. The scheme will start on 6th July 2020.
Boost your Banking Awareness Knowledge with Adda247 Live Batch: WARRIOR 2.0 | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams
About “Hamara Ghar-Hamara Vidyalaya” campaign:
- Under the scheme, the school bells are going to be heard within the student’s house and the teachers will begin the class of the students after the bell.
- The scheme provides a school-like environment for the children taught at their home through online classes.
- The classes will be held from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm with 1 hours classes for every subject.
- The scheme will provide the topic preparation for the teachers of class 1 to 8.
- The timetable for the students’ education and other activities under this scheme are prepared by the School Department of Education.
- As per the time table, the students will have subject classes from Monday to Friday and Saturday the students will be engaged in activities like yoga, write and listen to stories etc.
- Under this scheme, the teachers will discuss take feedback from the students and parents.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh: Shivraj Singh Chouhan.