National Bank of Bahrain (NBB) has selected Infosys Finacle to digitally transform its transaction banking business. NBB will be implementing the Finacle Liquidity Management Platform, and upgrading its existing Finacle Corporate Online Banking platform to a full-fledged Digital Engagement Suite – with the latest versions of the Finacle Corporate Online and Mobile Banking solutions, along with the Finacle Digital Engagement Hub.
Boost your General Awareness Knowledge with Adda247 Live Batch: TARGET GA BATCH | SBI Clerk Mains & RBI Assistant Mains Exams
- The fully integrated, front-to-back office global liquidity management system will enable the bank to offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate customers and help them identify, manage and optimize liquidity positions, along with enhanced agility in payments and collections.
- The Finacle Digital Engagement Suite upgrade will enable NBB to manage their customer preferences and entitlements effectively across channels. With these capabilities, the bank will be able to deliver fully contextual and tailored digital banking experiences for its diverse set of customers.
- Leveraging the suite’s flexible product factories, NBB will be able to drive innovation-led growth by launching new products and services on digital channels rapidly.
What is Infosys Finacle?
Finacle is the industry-leading digital banking solution suite from EdgeVerve Systems, a wholly-owned product subsidiary of Infosys. Infosys is engaged in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- King of Bahrain: Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa;
- Capital of Bahrain: Manama; Currency of Bahrain: Bahraini Dinar.
- Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Infosys: Salil Parekh.
- Headquarters of Infosys: Bengaluru.