National Defense MSME Conclave and Exhibition: The two-day National Defense MSME Conclave and Exhibition begins in Kota, Rajasthan. In the exhibition, defence gear including T-90 and BMP-2 tanks, artillery cannons, numerous sniper and machine gun types, and military bridges are on display.
National Defense MSME Conclave and Exhibition: Key Points
- Start-ups and MSMEs are also showcasing their products, as are young people innovating in the defence sector.
- The event will feature participation from more than 50 defense-related businesses, startups, and MSMEs.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla and Minister of State for Defense Ajay Bhatt will formally launch the summit tomorrow.
- Senior Ministry of Defense officials, representatives from top defence firms, and defence experts are all taking part in the training.
- The highlight of the programme will also be the Live Concert and Drone Light Show.
- A defence conclave and exhibition is being held for the first time in Rajasthan.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Chief of Army Staff: Gen. Maoj Pandey
- Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME): Narayan Rane