The Indian National Center for Space Promotion and Authorization (IN-SPACe) was established in Ahmedabad by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Amit Shah, the Union Home Minister, was also present at the ceremony. After inaugurating the Indian National Space Promotion and Authorisation Centre (IN-SPACe) in Ahmedabad, Prime Minister Narendra Modi reviewed its headquarters.
- PM Modi had previously met his high school teacher in Vadnagar, Gujarat’s Navsari. In Navsari, PM Modi also opened the AM Naik Healthcare Complex and the Nirali multi-specialty hospital.
- They have emphasised a holistic approach to improve the country’s health system for the past eight years. They have attempted to modernise the treatment facilities as well as emphasis on themes such as better diet, a healthy lifestyle, and health prevention.
- PM Modi emphasised Gujarat’s progress, calling the state’s tremendous development over the last two decades its “pride.”
- Prior to becoming Prime Minister in 2014, PM Modi held the title of Gujarat’s longest-serving Chief Minister, holding the position from October 2001 to May 2014.
- According to PM Modi, the administration has prioritised the poor’s upliftment during the last eight years.
- Prime Minister Modi lay the foundation stone for a number of development projects in Gujarat totaling Rs 3,050 crores.
- According to the Prime Minister’s Office, these projects would assist improve the region’s water supply while also increasing connection and making life easier.