Punjab National Bank (PNB) and Patanjali Ayurved Limited (PAL) have launched co-branded contactless credit cards in partnership with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). The co-branded credit cards are offered on NPCI’s RuPay Platform and are available in two variants – PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select.
Both the co-branded cards offer a hassle-free credit service to purchase day-to-day Patanjali products, along with cash backs, loyalty points. PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select cardholders will receive a welcome bonus of 300 reward points on activation.
Benefits of the cards:
- Platinum and Select cards come with attractive insurance cover of ₹2 lakh and ₹10 lakh, respectively for Accidental Death and Personal Total Disability.
- Platinum Card offers a credit limit of ₹25,000 to ₹5 lakh and Select Card ₹50,000 to ₹10 lakh. The Platinum version comes with a zero joining fee and an annual fee of ₹500, while the Select version offers a low joining fee of ₹500 and an annual fee of ₹750.
- The annual fees will be waived off in case of the card is used at least once in each quarter in the preceding year.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Punjab National Bank Founded: 1894;
- Punjab National Bank Headquarters: New Delhi;
- Punjab National Bank MD & CEO: Atul Kumar Goel;
- Punjab National Bank Tagline: The Name You Can Bank Upon.
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited Founded: January 2006;
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited Headquarters: Haridwar;
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited Founders: Ramdev, Balkrishna.