Reliance Consumer Products Limited, the FMCG firm and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reliance Retail Ventures Limited announced a strategic partnership with Sri Lanka-headquartered Maliban Biscuit Manufactories Limited.
Maliban, a biscuit manufacturer, has been well-known for the last 70 years for its range of quality products including biscuits, crackers, cookies, and wafers. According to the partnership, the company has expanded its product’s reach to global markets and exports to over 35 countries across five continents.
Reliance Announces partnership with Sri Lanka’s Maliban – Key Points
- Maliban has a deep-rooted heritage and credibility. With the strategic partnership between RCPL and Maliban, the company will not only be strengthening the FMCG portfolio through a great brand but will also be able to offer an excellent value proposition through quality products to our Indian consumers.
- Reliance is well-positioned to further expand the excellent consumer equity and reach that Maliban has built over 70 years.
- The vision of Reliance’s FMCG arm is to bring Indian consumers a bouquet of domestic and globally recognized consumer brands and product choices that offer superior value propositions with exceptional quality.
- It launched its packaged consumer products brand, ‘Independence’ in December 2022 and is creating a distinct and dedicated retail distribution network for its fast-expanding FMCG portfolio.
- RRVL, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, operates more than 16,500 own stores and partners with over 2 million merchants across Grocery, Electronics, Apparel, Pharmacy, lingerie, home and furnishing, beauty, and personal care.