South Central Railway zone has developed a robotic device, “RAIL-BOT” (R-BOT) to assist in the functions of hospital management to provide better health care to the COVID patients.
Click Here To Get Test Series For SBI PO 2020
- R-BOT is getting used to supply medicines, medical accessories and to serve food to the patients, with none need for physical contact.
- Using this device will enable doctors, nurses and other support medical staff to remain faraway from the danger of contracting infections.
- The R-BOT is operated through a singular mobile application developed as a part of the Innovation, supported by Wi-FI- facility.
- The R-BOT holds sensor-based features to read the blood heat of patients and transmit an equivalent for display on Mobile phones.
- It is capable of raising an alarm just in case of any abnormally high-temperature readings so on the alert the Medics getting to the patients.
- The R-BOT acts as two-way audio and video communication with recording, facilitating smooth interaction between patients and doctors.
- It uses infrared technology with emergency Night lamp and night-sight to enable communication even in complete darkness.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Headquarters of South Central Railway zone: Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad.
- General-Manager of South Central Railway: Gajanan Mallya.
Find More Miscellaneous News Here