Suganthy Sundararaj, Regional Head of PR at Apollo Hospitals, was honored with the PRSI National Award for outstanding contributions to the Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) and the public relations industry.
Recognizing Dedication and Excellence
- The PRSI National Award acknowledges Suganthy Sundararaj’s extensive and impactful career, emphasizing her pivotal role in advancing the field of public relations within the healthcare sector.
- The award ceremony took place at the International Public Relations Festival in New Delhi, a gathering that serves as a platform for seasoned professionals and young minds in the PR space to foster knowledge exchange.
A Stellar Career in Public Relations
- Suganthy Sundararaj’s journey in the public relations landscape spans over four decades, during which she has played a crucial role in executing the PR mandate for Apollo Hospitals.
- Throughout this extensive tenure, she has spearheaded pivotal initiatives, established enduring connections with the media, guided emerging PR professionals, and garnered recognition throughout the industry.
Shaping the Future of Public Relations
- Suganthy Sundararaj’s influence extends beyond her immediate responsibilities, as she has actively contributed to the broader PR industry.
- The award is a recognition of her commitment to excellence and her significant impact on the strategic management of public relations functions in the healthcare domain.
International Recognition at the PR Festival
- The International Public Relations Festival, where Suganthy Sundararaj received the award, serves as a dynamic forum for professionals to come together and discuss the latest trends and challenges in the field.
- This year’s festival theme, ‘G20: Showcasing Indian Values and The Emerging India to the World: Opportunities for Public Relations,’ aligns with the global perspective that Suganthy has brought to her role at Apollo Hospitals.
Important Questions Related to Exams
1. Who recently received the PRSI National Award for Outstanding Contributions to PRSI and the public relations industry?
Answer: Suganthy Sundararaj, Regional Head of PR at Apollo Hospitals.
2. How long has Suganthy Sundararaj been involved in the public relations landscape?
Answer: Suganthy Sundararaj’s public relations journey spans over four decades (40 years), during which she played a crucial role in executing the PR mandate for Apollo Hospitals.
3. What is the theme of this year’s International Public Relations Festival where Suganthy Sundararaj received the award?
Answer: The theme of this year’s festival is ‘G20: Showcasing Indian Values and The Emerging India to the World: Opportunities for Public Relations.’