On April 7, the Tata Group will launch Neu, its much-anticipated super app. This software will be available for download through the Google Play Store. The Tata Group’s key goal is to expand its digital division so that it can compete with market leaders like Amazon, Flipkart, and Reliance Group’s JioMart.
It is said that Tata’s neu app will bring together aeroplanes, hotels, medicines, and groceries on a single platform. The Tata Neu app UI has also been revealed in a photo. Along with the gloomy background, this app features a variety of icons that can be used for a variety of purposes. You’ll be able to hire a car using the app as well.
- Tata Neu is an all-in-one platform that brings together all of the company’s services into a single app.
- Exclusive offers, incentives, and more will be available through the app. It’s a one-stop-shop for a hassle-free buying and payment process.
- Tata Pay allows users to pay for items and bills both online and in-store in real-time.
- According to the information provided on the Play Store, the Tata Neu app pays users for shopping, booking flights and hotels, and other activities.
- Tata Neu App gives Neu Coins as an incentive for spending, which can be exchanged for other services.