Telangana government has launched the Telangana AI Mission (T-AIM) powered by Nasscom and as part of the T-AIM, an accelerator programme called “Revv Up” has been launched to enable and empower AI startups. The programme that will begin its first cohort in July is another step towards making Telangana and Hyderabad a global destination for AI and other emerging technologies.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the programme:
- The accelerator programme, exclusively designed for growth-stage AI startups, will cover various sectors.
- Telangana Industries and IT principal secretary Jayesh Ranjan stated, “Telangana is committed to its vision of positioning the State as the leader in AI.
- After becoming the first state in India to launch an actionable policy framework for Artificial Intelligence in June 2020, now set in motion the first edition of the Revv Up accelerator programme to hone innovative AI ideas under T-AIM.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Telangana Capital: Hyderabad;
- Telangana Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan;
- Telangana Chief minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao.