Ratan Tata, an Industrialist, applauded the Telangana government’s most recent T-Hub opening in Hyderabad. The Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao received congratulations from the chairman emeritus of Tata Sons on the new T-hub facility in Hyderabad, which will significantly improve the Indian startup ecosystem.
- The Telangana government opened the largest innovation campus in the world in Hyderabad and declared that the city would soon produce the next significant innovation in startup companies.
- The start-up ecosystem in our state is regarded as one of the top 10 in the world for accessible talent.
- It is among Asia’s top 15 startup hubs for raising capital. Telangana’s startup ecosystem was worth USD 4.8 billion in 2021.
About Telangana T-Hub:
- According to the Telangana government, the new structure has a total built-up area of more than 5.82 lakh square feet, making it the largest innovation campus in the world.
- The second-largest campus is startup incubator Station F, which is located in France.
- T-Hub (Technology Hub), a Hyderabad-based innovation hub and ecosystem enhancer, was founded in 2015.
- The T-Hub 2.0 will contain more than 2,000 entrepreneurs, corporations, investors, academic institutions, and local and global ecosystem facilitators, serving as a microcosm of the innovation ecosystem.
- T-Hub has developed over the past six years to become a centre for innovation. T-Hub has developed from prototype programmes to creating institutionalised programmes to assist the innovation process, having impacted more than 1,800 businesses through various programmes and projects.
- T-Hub, which has impacted more than 1,800 startups through a variety of initiatives and programmes, has progressed from developing prototypes to creating institutionalised programmes to aid more than 600 corporations, including Facebook, Uber, HCL, Boeing, Microsoft, and Qualcomm, in their pursuit of innovation.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Chief Minister of Telangana: K Chandrashekhar Rao