TransUnion CIBIL has partnered with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) to launch a unique nationwide MSME consumer education program to support MSME. This program will kick off with MSME clusters in Maharashtra, Assam and Tripura and aims to reach thousands of MSMEs across key MSME clusters in India.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
The objective of the program:
- The program objective is to empower MSMEs with knowledge on how to build a good credit history and CIBIL Rank to avail easier and faster access to finance. TransUnion CIBIL is committed to supporting banks and credit institutions in the sustainable growth of their MSME portfolios while improving reach and driving access to finance for MSMEs.
- In addition to offering MSME lenders solutions like CIBIL Rank and commercial credit reports for astute lending, TransUnion CIBIL also publishes insights reports like the MSME Pulse in association with SIDBI and the recent Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) analysis report to support policymakers and the industry with market insights on the MSME sector.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- FICCI Founded: 1927;
- FICCI Headquarters: New Delhi;
- FICCI President: Sanjiv Mehta;
- FICCI Secretary General: Arun Chawla.
- TransUnion CIBIL Founded: 2000;
- TransUnion CIBIL Managing Director: Rajesh Kumar;
- TransUnion CIBIL Chairman: M.V.Nair (Chairman).
Find More News Related to Agreements