Global Clean Energy Action Forum: Union Minister of State for the Ministry of Science and Technology and Minister of state ministry of earth science, Jitendra Singh will lead the Joint Indian Ministerial official delegation of the Ministry of Power, New and Renewable Energy and Ministry of Science and Technology on a five-day visit to USA to participate in the Global Clean Energy Action Forum.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Global Clean Energy Action Forum: Key Points
- In order to attend the Global Clean Energy Action Forum, Indian officials from the Ministries of Power, New and Renewable Energy, and Science and Technology will travel to the United States for a five-day visit.
- The Union minister will meet with distinguished academics and members of the Indian diaspora while in the country.
- Speaking of this visit, Minister Singh said that he believes it is appropriate for all of us that at least 30 nations would be represented by their individual ministries as well as official delegations, CEOs, at what may be the first meeting of its kind in the global clean energy Action Forum.
- He also emphasised Prime Minister Modi’s commitment to India’s pledge at the COP26 meeting to reach the Net Zero goal by 2070.
- Minister Singh is of the opinion that for this to be accomplished, all relevant parties must be involved.
- Additionally, the minister Singh-led group will meet with academicians, distinguished scientists, and business leaders in Pittsburgh and Washington.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Union Minister of State for the Ministry of Science and Technology and Minister of state ministry of earth science: Jitendra Singh
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences