Perfume Park Kannuaj
Kannuj will be developed into a tourist destination as per the decision taken by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This decision was taken in order to emphasize the importance of perfume industries in India. The government of Uttar Pradesh has also decided to organize an international perfume fair in Kannuaj in December. The first phase of the perfume park will be completed by 15th November 2022, which is being set up in the district. The aim of this initiative is to take the ₹250 crore perfume business to height of ₹25,000 crores. This project will give momentum to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s vision of making Uttar Pradesh a $1 trillion economy.
Key Points related to Perfume Park Kannuaj
- The state government has decided to change the export policies, which will help the traders to boost their export of perfumes.
- The state government has announced that if a trader participates in a fair related to perfume, the expenses including transportation and traveling will be taken care of by the Government.
- The perfume of Kannauj has international demands and it comes under the ‘One District, One Product’ initiative.
- The perfume park will be functional from 15th November 2022.
- The traders will be provided with various facilities including product development facility, testing, certification, marketing, branding, and packaging.
- All the people associated with the perfume business including farmers and traders, everyone will be benefited from this initiative.
- For the promotion of perfume production in India, the Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant (CIMAP) will also be included.