The Yuva Sangam registration portal was launched in New Delhi. The Yuva Sangam is an initiative of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to build close ties between the youth of the Northeast Region and the rest of India under the spirit of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat. Under the initiative, over 20 thousand youth will travel across the country and gain a unique opportunity for cross-cultural learning.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Yuva Sangam Registration Portal Launched in New Delhi- Key Points
- At the launch event, Minister of DoNER, Culture, and Tourism G. Kishan Reddy noted that the Yuva Sangam program will work to connect the youth of the Northeast with the whole country.
- He added that the program is an opportunity for the youth of the Northeast to explore the country.
- Mr. Reddy stressed that the Wide Cultural Exchange Program will also allow the country’s youth to celebrate the ancient culture and natural diversity of India.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Singh Thakur expressed that through ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat, Yuva Sangam’, the youth of 18 years to 30 years will get an opportunity to see different states of the country, to understand their art, culture, and languages.
- Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, Law Minister Kiren Rijiju, and other dignitaries also graced the event.