100 laboratories for 5G technology: The government now intends to establish 5G laboratories around the nation, a day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the start of 5G services in India at the Indian Mobile Congress. The Indian government intends to establish 100 5G laboratories around the nation, according to Ashwini Vaishnaw, the Union Minister for Communications, Electronics, and Information Technology.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
100 laboratories for 5G technology: Key Points
- Ashwini Vaishnaw asked and encouraged the telecom sector to unite and turn at least 12 of these 100 laboratories into incubators for the telecom industry to teach students and conduct experiments.
- It is not uncommon for telecom carriers to run 5G laboratories. Orange Jordan has opened the Orange 5G Lab at Orange Digital Village in Abdali to investigate novel applications of this technology and offer pertinent training.
- Earlier this month, the minister proposed during a visit to the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) that a 5G use-case lab be established there.
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishna even promised to build a 5G use case laboratory and a semiconductor laboratory at the Institute and urged IIT-GN to create a proposal.
5G Technology Services:
- Home-grown A manufacturer of telecom equipment and a technology provider, HFCL Limited (HFCL), has introduced 5G Lab-as-a-Service to hasten the introduction of 5G solutions and services.
- For the business sector, academia, and government to collaborate on product innovations from concept to reality, the lab may offer an automated testing environment.
- 5G Laboratories offers a sandbox for quick prototyping of 5G use cases that cater to the requirements of several market sectors, including manufacturing, transportation, healthcare, and retail. The country’s effective rollout of rural mobile broadband will require pre-validated, pre-integrated 5G solutions for Low Mobility Large Cell. These solutions will be developed by the 5G Lab.