Agribazaar is a private sector electronic Agri mandi, launched ‘Agribazaar Kisan Safalta Card’. The Agribazaar Kisan Safalta Card is a quick and easy way to help farmers to meet their pre- and post-harvest farm requirements and allied expenses. Farmers can use Agribazaar Kisan Safalta Card to get financing. The funds provided can only be used to buy farm inputs and requirements.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to Agribazaar Kisan Safalta Card
- The card has a 12-month repayment period, which provides enough time to pay off the balance.
- The crop yield of each farmer determines the card’s limit, the financing scale, and maintenance costs.
- The amount of the card is adjustable for marginal farmers, which ranges from ₹10,000 to ₹50,000.
- The maximum limit of the Agribazaar Kisan Safalta Card can be increased annually based on crop yield and repayments.
- The repayment plan can be rescheduled if crop damage occurs as a result of natural disasters.
- Once the harvest is completed, farmers can repay the loan.