LIC New Pension Plus 867
Life Insurance Company (LIC) introduced a new plan, LIC New Pension Plus 867. The LIC New Pension Plus 867 is a non-participating, unit-linked insurance plan that again comes with “guaranteed addition”. The plan indicates that the LIC New Pension Plus 867 will provide guaranteed additions between 5% to 15% of the yearly premium.
LIC New Pension Plus 867: Features
The LIC New Pension Plus 867 was launched on 5th September 2022 by LIC. The plan offers the following features.
- The LIC New Pension Plus 867 is a unit-linked pension plan which aims for building a corpus with systematic conversion into regular income on retirement after taking the annuity plan.
- Customers can also take immediate or deferment pension options.
- The pension plan provides an option to extend the accumulation period or deferment period within the same policy with the same terms and conditions.
- The pension plan can be taken with a single premium or regular premium option.
- The investor can invest in four different funds available for them.
- The plan offers guaranteed additions of 5% to 15.5% of the yearly premium at specific intervals.
- Partial withdrawal of the unit is allowed 3 times in a policy period.
- Investors can purchase this plan online or through online or offline mode from agents or by visiting the nearest LIC branches.