Bharti Airtel and Invest India, National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency jointly launched ‘Airtel India Startup Innovation Challenge’ for Startups to develop solutions in 5G, IoT. Under the Startup Innovation Challenge, early-stage technology companies are being invited to demonstrate differentiated solutions in areas such as 5G, Cloud computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), and digital entertainment.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
The winners of the challenge will win Rs 3.5 lakh, first runner-up Rs 2.5 lakh and second start-up Rs 1 lakh. The top 10 start-ups will also be able to leverage Airtel’s Digital Innovation Lab for three months. Select start-ups will be offered the opportunity to onboard onto the Airtel Startup Accelerator Program. The top 10 will also be given an Airtel Office Internet plan for a year.
- 5G: B2B or B2C use cases and apps that will leverage high-speed and low-latency 5G tech.
- IoT: Solutions for enterprises that will empower their digital transformation journey.
- Cloud communication: Leveraging AI and ML tech to create B2B and B2C products to improve customer engagement and experience.
- Digital advertising: Creating unique ad formats for both digital and others. Digital entertainment: Disruptive solutions in music, video or gaming.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Airtel Founded: 1995;
- Airtel Headquarters: New Delhi, India;
- Airtel Chairman: Sunil Bharti;
- Airtel MD & CEO: Mittal Gopal Vittal.