Arunachal Pradesh Police has introduced ‘Arunpol App‘ & ‘e-Vigilance portal’ for safety & security of the citizens of the state.
About Arunpol App :
- Arunpol App will facilitate common people to lodge complaints without coming to a police station.
- It is designed to provide online services like lodging of lost reports, police clearance certificates, missing reports, tenant verification of women and children, vital helpline numbers etc.
- The app will provide 16 services in the initial phase.
Benefit of Arunpol App:
- It will create awareness about the work being done by the police to maintain law & order & gather feedback from people.
- It will maintain law and order in the state and ensure transparency and will provide people-friendly policing.
- ‘ArunPolSewa Vehicle’, dedicated for community awareness on prevention of crime, fire safety & anti-drug campaigns will act as different arms of police.
- The vehicle is fabricated with high-quality equipment like smart TV panel & audio systems which will be manned by a trained police personnel to increase the confidence of people in the state police force.
- Chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh is ‘Pema Khandu’.
- Arunachal Pradesh is the largest of the Seven Sister States of Northeast India by area.